Part 8

the alarm keeps on ringing on my head, I rubbed my eyes and sit on the bed. It's 6 in the morning, I need to prepare a breakfast for Jihoon. My mom said wether he like it or not, it's always a wife task to prepare a breakfast.

I grabbed my towel and start to wash up. After finished, I go downstair and open the fridge. Good, there are some veggies and mayonies. I think I should make a sandwiches and scramble.

I hope he like it. After that, I served the breakfast on the table. I heard footsteps and it was Jihoon wearing a jacket, he look like wanna go out. "I've make the breakfast, lets eat together" I said giving her a sweet smile.

"I'm going out and you can eat it by yourself" He said grabbed the car key. I pull his jacket sleeve make him feel annoyed. "Can't you eat just a little? I wake up early to make this" I said. He push my hands away and glare at me.

"I hate people that pretend to be kind, do you expect me to eat with you? I don't know if the food was poison or what" he raised his voice make me startled. I look at the floor, didn't have courage to look at him.

After he walk out, I sit at the dining table. Eating while sobbing. Why did I do wrong? why can't he just forget the past? the thought of him with other woman make me sobbed harder than before. My hearts hurts a lot.

I wiped my tears, throw the sandwich in the rubbish bin before wash the dishes. "You need to be strong Yoojung ahh" I said forced myself to smile. After finished washing the dishes, I clean the whole house which make me really tired.

I take a nap in my room for a while before I hear a knock from the front door. I run to the door to see Jihoon's angry face. "Are you deaf?" he walk in, bump his shoulder on me and then sit on the couch. 

I closed the door then sit across him. He stare at me weirdly, "what do you want?" he said coldly. "Do you perhaps want a glass of water?" I said looking at him. He nodded and I go to the kitchen before giving him a glass of plain water.

I stood infront of him make him annoyed again. "what do you want now?" he raised his voice. I have to tell him that I will start my internship tomorrow but I'm so nervous. "urm, I have something to tell you" I said and he stare at me deeply like a tiger that hungry.

"If it's important then talk, if not you better leave" his words was so harsh. "I will start my internship tomorrow" I finally said. His face look so cold until make my leg tremble. "so?" he asked. What? he don't care?

The problem is I don't have transport to go work. My car still at my parents house. I'm a little bit scare to asked him to send me but If I don't, how can I go to work. The bus stand is so far from this house. "Can you perharps...send me to work?" I said bitting my lower lips.

He look at me coldly before stand up and walk upstairs. Wow I just being ignored now, never mind. I might used to be ignore from now on. While lying on the bed, I think how to go for a works tomorrow? I can't absent on my first day.

Five years studying medic suffered me a lot. One thought suddenly pop out from my mind. Park Woojin, I almost forgot that we got the same hospital to work for. We get to know to each other when he transfer to my University. I will called him tomorrow.

I wear a white blouse with denim jeans and I dialed his number, feeling great that he pick up very fast than I expect.

"Woojin ahh, can you give me a ride to work? I don't have car"

"sure, but your husband didn't mad right if I pick you"

" of course he wo-? I was cutter by my phone being grabbed by someone. Its Jihoon who grabbed my phone and look at me angrily. He hang up the call, "Who's Park Woojin?" he asked. "He's my friend, I just need his ride to go for work" I said try to grabbed my phone back.

"Ride or are you flirting with him?" he said staring deep in my eyes. "Give me my phone back, I can't be late on my first day" I jumped to grabbed my phone but he push me a little make me startled. "Are you really a doctor? because you look stupid" he said arrogantly.

I'm getting off of my limit already. "Why did you care? You don't even look at me as a wife!" my tears start to fall. He looks a little bit taken back. "Look, I don't mean to say-" he was cutted by a sound of car. It must be Woojin. I look down the windows and see he waving at me.

I wiped my tears and grabbed my handbag. "Go with him if you wanna make me crazy" his words make me stop but I shouldn't care about him. I walk downstairs but Jihoon following me. We are in front the door which Woojin is. Jihoon grabs my wrist pulling me to his back. I struggle to let myself out from his grip.

"Bro, thanks for your help but I will send my wife instead" Jihoon said make Woojin feel weird. "Are you sure you're not hurting her?" Woojin words make Jihoon rolled his eyes. "Just get the fuck off from my house already" I was startled when he raised his voice.

Woojin left us, my tears keeps on falling because of him. He pull my wrist and push me into the car before he sit on the driver seat. "I told you not to make me getting crazy right? now I'm totally crazy" he yelled. "Why did you treat me like this? is it hard to forgive me?" I said looking at him.

"Why did you make things hard for me?" He said staring deep on me.

----------------------------------------------
Next update!!! Sorry that I can't update yesterday. I was really tired yesterday. I got two day free and this is chance for me to update this story. Okay don't forget to leave a comment and vote!!! ^^