Jealousy!

All the character are in their POV !

Sinbad:

I was walking with Ja'far around the palace as i spotted some ladies at the library looking lose, "hello ladies! What are you beautiful young ladies doing here?" I ask as i took one of the ladies hand and kiss it. "Disgusting jerk! Don't touch me!" The lady that i just spoke to, pull her hand away and wipe it. Ja'far and i look shock at her words, "what do you mean? I just-"-"Nee-San!" A small red hair boy ran to the ladies. "Ah! Tetsu-Chan! Where have you been?"-"Lady Kagome, Kikyo and Sango(Inuyasha!), Tetsuya-San was curious about the garden! I apologize to bring him out without permission!" (Y/N) immediately apologize as soon as she sees the ladies. "Ah! (Y/N)-Chan long time no see!" All three of them went to hug her, leaving Ja'far and i dumbfounded. "Wait a second! My dear (Y/N), when did you know them?"-"When you are not around and busy flirting with other women!" She answered with such a tone, i just can't describe. "You guys! Are you done hugging her?" I ask a bit irritated, "why do you care womanizer?" The lady name Sango asks. Jealousy started boiling in me, That's it! I grab (Y/N) by hand and lead her out to the garden. "Sin! Stop!" She called out to me apparently trying to catch her breath. "Sin! Are you jealous?" She asks as soon as she catches her breath. "N-no i mean yes i mean argh!" She kisses me and giggles, "don't be jealous okay?" She tilt her head cutely, "you are getting a punishment for making me jealous and being so cute!" I said as i show a smirk...

Ja'far:

Sin is flirting again... *Sigh* I should get him back to work... Wait is that... (Y/N)? "Sin! Geez!" She said with a giggly voice I looks at them as Sin tried to flirt with her but (Y/N) treat it as a joke. "Sin! What are you doing out here flirting! Get back to your paper work!" I shouted as Sin jumps at my voice and winks at (Y/N) before walking back to his office. "Ja'far... Are you jealous...?" She asks as she walks to me then I blush and she smirks and said, "you know there is no need to be jealous right? I treat Sin like my brother Vittel!" She said as she kiss me on the cheek before walking back to her office.

Aladdin:

I was walking with Morgiana while we saw (Y/N) and Alibaba playing around, "stay away! Alibaka!"(Y/N) giggles as she ran away from Alibaba, "oh? What did you just call me?" He said as he continue to chase (Y/N). Morgiana giggles at their interaction as I felt jealousy boiling in me, "Aladdin are you jealous of them?" Morgiana asks as she smiles and I just nod a little as she said, "don't worry I will help you to get Alibaba out! So you could spent time with (Y/N)!" She winks as she calls out to Alibaba and drag him away. "Ah! Aladdin! Play with me!" As soon as (Y/N) saw me she says that, it makes me smile and jealousy slowly fades as I play with her.

Kouen:

"Kouen?" A soft voice calls out to me as I sit straight and said, "come in..." (Y/N) walks in and said, "don't you think you work too much?"-"Well certainly not." Mikuna pouted and I frown, "why are you pouting?" I asks but still focusing on my work. There was an awkward silence before she started talking again, "well... I shouldn't disturb you... I will go find Judai... Hope you finish your work on time..." She quietly leave and close the door before I could say anything else. After a few hours, I finally finish my work and I decided to go check on (Y/N), it is too quiet... Laughter could be heard in the garden, I walk toward the direction only to find (Y/N) and Judai giggling and cuddling together. "Judai! Ha! What did you do next?" (Y/N) asks and Judai laugh along, "well I-" Before he could continue I drag (Y/N) away. "Kouen?" She tilts her head as I continue to drag her to my room. "Kouen what's wrong-" *Bang* I slam her to the wall... "Kouen...?" (Y/N) looks at me half scared half worried, "don't let anyone see you laugh except for me..." I said as I rest my head on her shoulder. This time it wasn't an awkward silence, it was more peaceful... The next day Kougyoku came to ask if I was jealous, although I kept a poker face but on the inside I was blushing very hard.