Reader Special [1]

A/N: Please read till the end! There is something I want to tell all of you now so enjoy!

Sinbad:

Usual lecture, usual fights, usual activeness. Nothing have change ever since that day appear except... I have became Sinbad's beloved wife. He treats me like he treats me usually but yet he seem to be less perverted in a way and respect my everything. He loves me so dearly that sometimes make me thing I am not worthy of his kindness or love. But yet to think the once emotionless female becoming this perverted childhood friend's wife is a fairytale... But it's my fairytale and happiness. "I am so glad." I tell that to myself everyday.

"Sin!" Ja'far loud voice boomed in the palace yet again, I giggle because this is indeed the usual thing. "How did you get married with that immature purple head Lady (Y/N)?" My cute little follower? Or maid asks as she sigh at my husband's actions. "Well there have to be someone that can control him well. And just so happen it is me his childhood friend." I wink at her before confronting my immature purple head husband. "Ah! My beloved!" Sinbad yelled happily and Ja'far stop in his tracks bowing at me. I dismiss his actions before I pull the side of Sinbad's ear. "Are you going to get back to work or no?" I asks in a threatening tone making him shiver and cowered like a prey, "I will... Ja'far put my papers on my table." He ordered and Ja'far sigh before flashing me a grateful smile. "Stupid! Ja'far is working to the bones and here you are." I fumed and Sinbad immediately hug and apologize. "Last time you heard me?" He quickly nod his head and I peck him on the cheek before he beamed cutely at me.

That's how life goes with Sinbad, he might be perverted at time but yet he could be real thoughtful and adorable at moments like this. I am happy I became his wife and was his childhood friend.

Ja'far:

Humming happily I eat the delicious fruit that was brought by my husband. "Milady you look happy." One maid commented and I nod, "of course~ After all Jaffy is spending his precious time with me~" I sang happily and the maid just looks at me with a smile before retreating. I often asks myself, why would Ja'far spend his precious time with me? Why did he choose me? After he knows my concern for these questions he reply seriously, "because I love you." But not even able to enjoy the cute atmosphere, he immediately turn red but yet he looks adorable! He is a workaholic everyone knows so when he suddenly announce confidently that I am his lover everyone was shock. Other than Vittel who absolutely approve of us. After everyone congratulate him his face was so red yet many told me they could see pure happiness on his face. I am so glad I became his one and only~

"Dearest?" A familiar soft voice called out as I spin around happily and he envelope me into a hug, "have you been waiting long?" He asks with a little tint of red present on both sides of his cheeks. "Nope~" I reply to this adorable cinnamon roll of mine as he lead me to the bench. "Sorry I was late-" He was about to explain until I pressed my lips onto his and he widen his eyes. Although his whole face turned into a tomato yet he manage to kiss me back in a soft way. I pull away smiling, "after so long. You still treat me as if I am a delicate princess." I stated crossing my arm and pouting, his smile is so precious it makes my heart skip so many beats. "Is it wrong to treat you like this?" He asks softly mumbling, "but I am an assassin too! I am strong in my ways too!" I pouted as he hug and caress my hair. "I know but when you are with me, I wish to give you my best. Because you are my princess after all." Although this sounds embarrassing but as long as he is showing me that he truly love me he will do even this. I recall how awkward he was when we first started and now how this cinnamon roll have become more confident in this relationship. "Hubby love chu." I say and he smiles before kissing my forehead.

I am truly grateful for the opportunity and the fate that brought us together.

A/N: I am really sorry everyone! I was unable to upload because the lack of idea and I was unable to grab the characters personality and stuff. So I decided to make this Reader's special for everyone reader of mine. I saw the votes and the amount of readers and I was really happy thank you! This is the first part so the other characters haven't come out yet. Please wait patiently!