Meeting Family Members

Sinbad:

Sinbad and your parents are dead, you guys would go visit their graves or something like that. You will mourn over your parents for at least a week or worst a month when you knew their death anniversary is today, Sinbad will always vow in front of your parents saying how he will protect you and cherish you or he will never hurt you and stuff. He can always announce proudly in front of your parent's grave that he still haven't broken his vow and never will. Everytime in your mourning he will also stay with you no matter how long is it, Ja'far allow it too because he knew you are feeling a lot of pain from it. You thought if your parent or his parent is ever watching, they will be proud of him of everything, except for the fact that he is perverted.

Ja'far:

He and Vittel are as close as blood-related brothers, the three of you will often go visit you and Vittel's parent grave. Ja'far have a slight idea of what parent love is like because Rurumu is like his own mother that give motherly love to him. They too visit Rurumu's grave and Ja'far would regret about how he couldn't save her(?) (At some point I stop reading the Adventure Of Sinbad because I couldn't find the books so I don't really know how Rurumu die, so please correct me if I'm wrong.) You and Ja'far will end up comforting each other if one of you are mourning, if it comes to marriage Vittel will fully support because well he is like brother with Ja'far and as long as Ja'far make you happy, he is fine with that.

Aladdin:

Well he did meet Yunan before, plus he have to, Yunan is your brother. Yunan is alright with Aladdin but except for the fact that he is somewhat perverted. Except for that he is fine with everything, well you are fine as long as Yunan accept Aladdin. So everything was pretty much peaceful... Until Aladdin have to mention about how soft your chest is...

Kouen:

Well Kouen did meet the purple hair pervert before so, no big deal. Well your brother kinda agree to him being your boyfriend... As long as Kouen makes you happy he will be fine but he often whine about how two serious people being with each other is the worst combination. As much as Sharrkan disagree and dislike the idea of it, cause he look at you as his own sister. He end up agreeing too in order to see your smile.

Koumei:

Well this innocent boi! Sinbad do agree with him being with you because you just look so happy with Koumei. "As long as he makes you happy I'm fine with it. " Sinbad says unable to relax watching his own sister getting together with one of Kou Prince while Yam joke or maybe she was serious about it, "if he dares harm you tell me! I will help you get revenge." Which you obviously think Koumei won't do such things.

Kouha:

This boy will fight for you! He is willing to fight as long as he gets Sinbad to acknowledge him as your boyfriend. Some part of you think it's sweet but the others think he is over-reacting. The Eight Generals have to protect Sinbad from Kouha almost killing him.

Hakuryuu:

He used to like Morgiana but he swear to protect you now, Morgiana agree that Hakuryuu brings you happiness and agree for him to be your lover. She says as long as he doesn't have any more feelings for her it will be fine plus of he dares hurt you he is going to be as good as a dead man.

Judar:

Well obviously you wouldn't go visit your violence father! You still fear him! Judar stays by your side when you get depress over your parents and goes to your mother's grave with you and swear in front of your mother that he will protect you and value you. It is not often that he say such sweet things and you obviously get somewhat better.

Yunan:

You don't exactly have parents... You are abandon by your parents when you were young so. Even if Yunan wants to help you to find your parents to get revenge you wouldn't want it because you don't want to see who abandon you. So he stays around to comfort you and to be honest Muu have always been a big brother to you so it's basically him to give permission for Yunan to date you.

A/N: I am so sorry everyone! I have been having Author's Block lately and I couldn't write anything out! I can't even grasp the characters personality any more! I am so sorry! I will try to update more often!