When they accidentally saw you naked

It was being requested~ So I decided to do it first~

Sinbad:

Welp... You thought this guy won't be so perverted to his childhood friend right? I can officially prove you wrong! This guy walk in on you changing and smirk saying how beautiful your body is. He even flirt saying how training got you some not so female like muscles... It was until you threaten him with you sword in hand to get out. If not he will be forever in your room, being a pervert commenting things here and there! Sometimes you wonder why are you his childhood friend? Yam will probably state how perverted he is and Sharrkan is absolute same! Be proud that Ja'far or maybe Sparto isn't like this...

Ja'far:

He is complete red and stuttering. Whether your chest is busted or not this cute cinnamon roll is apologizing a million time! He will not have the courage to face you or Vittel afterwards and you will probably be the one to start a conversation saying it's fine and so on. Thanks Solomon for him not being like Sinbad! This guy will probably be extra careful not wishing this embarrassing thing happens once more, unlike a certain purple hair pervert who probably gets beaten up by his childhood friend for walking in like this...

Aladdin:

If you have huge chest... He will probably come snuggle you and comment how soft your chest is until you have reach your limit and kick him out even if he is a cinnamon roll. Yunan will not be happy to hear about this... I mean if you are wearing at least like a pant or something like this us actually kinda alright but... Being naked! How about your woman pride?! Seriously! With all these perverts in the castle?! How is the females going to settle down properly?!

Kouen:

The absolute silent type... He walk in because of something important he wish to talk about but after seeing you naked. He will close the door without another word and silently wait for you. You thought he is braindead from the sight and wanted to say something. But when you walk to him, he will silently stares at you with guilt in his eyes, if Sin knows... He will probably kill your lover but nope! You are not going to say a word! But the fact that he will ignore you a few days out of embarrassment? By the time you wake up the next day, there will be roses and a note. Written on the note will be a long apology that will make you smile and let Kouen have his own time alone trying to consume everything that happen.

Koumei:

...... He is really red and freeze on the spot, Koumei would slam the door shut and trying to calm down. You would check on Koumei and he would mumble apologies, saying how he shouldn't be so carefree and careless. This innocent boi will not be able to take it unless you say that you forgive him. But you are still glad he ain't like your dearest purple hair brother...

Kouha:

He will throw a comment about your figure and looks. You will probably try to calm down because he try to make it up to you by saying how beautiful your body is. You will smack him on the head irritated, threatening him not to say anymore with a scowl on your face. Kougyoku will lecture him and ask if your woman pride is hurt or something like that.

Hakuryuu:

He is flustered, he cannot help but turn red after the event. He will apologize till the whole universe collapse! Just kidding~ But he will be apologizing until you tell him it's alright. Hakurei will have a short lecture for him afterwards and he will listen without a word allowing her to lecture him. He will not be able to face you for days due to that and will have a red face everytime he saw you.

Judar:

"Damn it Judar!" The whole castle will hear you shout and hear you curse in other language thanks to this bastard. He comment on how your body isn't as good as others and so on and making you curse while throwing every item you have at him. You will then cast a lightning spell on him and then Kouen will lecture the two of you afterwards. He isn't guilty like the rest he just laugh. "你很狗! 超狗的!" You will be cursing and scolding him in chinese, (Don't worry the chinese words you just say isn't anything bad, it just means how mean he is...) well you are a half-born chinese, since your grandma is chinese.

Yunan:

"(Y/N)-Chan I- I... I'm sorry!" He got flustered and when he apologize a lot of times, he will start feeling guilty and mumbles how ungentlemanly he is. The air between you guys will be very awkward and he will apologize whenever he see you. His reaction is kinda like Ja'far's but he is more of the calming time, so he doesn't take a week to get things back together. "(N/N)... Will you forgive me?" He is handsome and adorable as hell when he apologize so you will obviously forgive him and maybe kiss him or so. 'Should I be glad he is not like Sin or Judar?' You will thought but giggle at your lover's flustered reaction.