When you are hurt

Sinbad:

So basically, when you are training with Hakuruu, you got hurt by his sword. You still smile and say it's fine although it clearly hurt, Hakuruu feels extremely guilty for hurting you. But you don't want the cinnamon roll to feel awful so you decided to retreat and go ask may Yam to heal you. But luck wasn't on your side! Sinbad happens to walk past and saw, horrified, he basically make a huge fuss out of it. Catching the attention of all, they all came worriedly to see what happen, in the end Hakuruu felt even guiltier. You decide to ignore Sinbad for days thanks to that and he us still clueless why you ignoring him!     Sinbad was worried about you, that's sweet yes but making such a huge fuss to make precious cinnamon roll feels depress is basically unforgivable to you! But still you love him and knows that he cares!

Ja'far:

Being an ex-assassin(Is that how you spell it? I'm clueless...) you thought you will be as good as before so you decided to jump on the roof. Running like Naruto and acts like a ninja, but unfortunately great things happen right?(Note sarcasm) You got cut by a tree branch, listen a stupid tree branch! Ja'far who was resting in the garden saw, he was furious yet worried. Commanding you to come down but the tree was being extremely mean, it hung you there. Ja'far decided to personally get you done to, first treat your wound, two scold you for being reckless. Vittel would probably lecture you too but seeing scary Ja'far would make him retreat.

Aladdin:

Alibaba wanted to spar with you, so you decided why not? But your physical strength is super weak, so you lost and got a few injuries. Not like the injuries is very bad, just got a few cuts here and there. But Aladdin being the sweet cinnamon roll he is, he still get worried and treat you with his magic. You probably fangirl at the cute little guy, but you thought if Yunan was here, he will definitely lecture you. Thankfully Aladdin wasn't the type to give lectures!

Kouen:

This guy... Once he knew you are injured because of a stupid reason... You will be sent to hell... By that I mean he will lecture you like there is no tomorrow while he treat you wounds. Hey but at least he care right? Right? Okay maybe care a little too much to make you (L/N) (Y/N) faint due to his hours of lecturing.

Koumei:

This innocent boi, welp he will be the most worried, heck even the castle maids can't calm him down! Well of course this boi worry for you! I mean he is a loyal yet kind bean! This guy would comfort you whether you are in pain or not and hell would even cuddle you, saying how you should be careful and stuff. Unlike his older brother he doesn't lecture you for hours instead he comfort you with cuddles! You couldn't wish for a better boi.

Kouha:

Oh my gosh... This guy will rush to your location even if it wasn't bad. He would freak out and keep blaming himself on how he allows you to get hurt. Hurting your beautiful skin was one crime! Sinbad would probably be worried too but not as worried as him, I mean look your older brother can't even be compared to Kouha if they are comparing worries. You would probably be giggling at how adorable and caring your boyfriend is.

Hakuruu:

Do we even need to start on this small cinnamon roll? I mean he will probably blame himself like Kouha but be crying instead. It's the complete opposite actually, instead of him comforting you, you will be the one comforting him. He isn't being call a crybaby for nothing, but he will take care of you like you are extremely fragile after he recover. You would feel bad that he blame himself and convince him that it is not his fault.

Judar:

He will probably laugh at you but after awhile seeing how depress you are feeling, he will most definitely help you. Although he might sound like a jerk but he is a actual sweetheart! This guy would even give you his peaches just to cheer you up! He will probably cuddle with you if you want to, he will want you to heal up as soon as possible so you could spend your precious time with him. Because of your horrible past, you will probably feel scared and uncomfortable. This softie will stay with you all night just to calm and take care of you.

Yunan:

He will softly lecture you and take care of you like a princess, Yunan is a gentleman no matter what. Well since he treats you like a princess, after you are well, he will probably wants more time and attention from you. But since you are currently hurt, he wouldn't mind treating you like a princess. Although you feel like normally he treats you like a princess already, so there is no change.

A/N: Holy! A year since I update this book... Omg! I'm sorry! Forgive me please!