11.

Don't forget to vote pls xx

"Missed me?" She murmured, walking inside Harry's suite without needing an invitation. Keeping his back to her, He took in a deep breath to clear his mind. He had a plan, he had something to do and he couldn't let her manipulate him. It shouldn't be this hard to control himself, especially knowing what he was about to do.

"When you called me earlier, you didn't tell me what changed your mind." He heard her say. He rolled his eyes and finally closed the door, keeping a blank stare on his face as he looked at her. She was sitting on the couch, legs crossed to show off her body and she gave him this dark, velvety look that used to make him weak in the knees. Pinching himself, he forced a smile and sat on the same couch, a few feet away.

"I think we need to talk." He said, keeping his eyes on her face to try to understand what could be going on through her mind. But nothing.

"Talk? Hmm..." She moved slightly closer, making Harry's breath hitch. "I had other plans in mind."

"Uhm..." She started to crawl closer towards him but he put a firm hand on her shoulder, stopping her. "No. Not...yet." She raised a brow surprised, but satisfied, she sat down. "What happened last week...Disturbed everything. My work, my friendship, my...engagement." She scoffed at this, playing with her fingernails. "I need to know what you want. Why this happened?"

"Oh darling, I think we both know why it happened." She chuckled, intently staring at him. He frowned slightly, not understanding what she meant. "It was due. After all these years, you still want me back and frankly, so do I." She leaned closer and in a swift movement, both her knees were by Harry's side and her hands around his neck. And he let her. "I miss us, and I know you do too. She doesn't satisfy you like I did, she doesn't make love to you like I did, she doesn't know your body like I do..." She whispered in his hear, lips grazing his skin.

Harry held his breath, mind suddenly clear. Here she was, wrapped around him like they used to always be, her lips kissing his neck and getting dangerously close to his mouth and he felt...nothing.

"You think so?" He murmured, keeping his act. She made an affirmative sound, pulling back to at look him. With a smirk, she gripped his hands and placed them on her thighs and Harry felt so uncomfortable he wanted to vomit. He moved them upward, around her waist to feel less awkward but she took it as a sign to go on.

"See? We're so good together." She cupped his face, making him look up at her. She smiled, inching her lips closer to his but he pulled away before she could.

"I want to talk." He whispered and she scoffed in a laugh, hands playing with his hair.

"What is there to talk about? Lets just go on with it, we've both been waiting for so long." She bit her lip and he internally cringed. Yeah, she was a seductive, beautiful woman but right at this moment Harry felt the least turned on he ever felt in his life. Plus, he had something to do.

"So long, we did it last week?" He said confused and she stayed silent for a second, laughing away her sudden panic.

"You know what I mean..." She kissed his cheek but he pulled back harder, looking at her with a frown.

"No I don't." He said and his tone made her sit back, a frustrated look in her eyes. "If you knew I wanted this so bad, why did you blackmail me? Why did you violate me?" Her eyes got wider, perplexity reflecting on her face.

"I didn't rape you!" She said in a gasp and Harry could feel himself getting angrier.

"You did! You abused of me! I was way too drunk and you took advantage of it and had sex with me. Then took pictures as evidence."