13.

Don't forget to vote please! xx

"I love it! Everything looks amazing, love." Louis exclaimed, genuinely amazed at the decorations.

"The flowers are still an issue, but we'll manage. We're still waiting for the crystal fairy lights to be finished and delivered, then get the guests ready, take care of the bridesmaids and then me." Mady continued to show him around a bit, explaining what still had to be done. Since the flower incident, Lindsey held a tight reign regarding their other deliveries. Thankfully, the food was provided by the Royal kitchen so it was one thing not to worry about, but the fairy lights were crucial and an error could not happen again.

"Are you excited?" He asked, a mischievous smirk on his face. She gave him a warm smile, mind drifting to her and Harry's future.

"Of course. I can't wait to spend my life with him."

"Ah, eternal love." He chuckled. "I think it's time for me to share his most embarrassing stories, maybe you'll change your mind."

Madison laughed with him, both leaving the ballroom. "I'd love to hear them someday. But in all honesty, nothing he could do would ever make me run away from him. We both know where our limits stand and, I know he feels the same, we'd rather die than act on them."

"Of course." His tone was more serious, Louis' mind reminiscing the past week. Now they knew Harry didn't do anything per say, but the whole process he went through... How Harry wanted to leave her for what he did... It wasn't his place to speak to Madison, but it was due and Louis hoped Harry would take the time to explain and do the right thing.

**

To hell with his shower, he dressed up in a hurry, hair a mess but mind frantic. He had to find her and know if it was true, if she was really pregnant. God, he wanted so badly to be happy, but the uncertainty was holding him back. Why didn't she tell him? For how long has she known?

Reality then hit him, she couldn't have told him because he cut all contacts in England. And fuck, he still had to explain what happened to her, but she probably was emotionally fragile and things could blow up. If she was with child, he had to protect their relationship at all cost, and that meant not telling her anything. She could never find out.

He knew running in the hallways was going to get him in trouble, but he didn't care. He asked every maid or guard he passed by if they had seen Madison and it led him to the ballroom. He saw her leave the room, arm still wrapped around Louis' and he felt so relieved, he could have cried.

"Mady!" He yelled and she jumped in surprise, turning to look at him with a confused frown. He caught up with them, chest heaving up and down, sweat rolling down his face, and gripped her shoulders.

"H-Harry, what's wrong?" He was worrying her, his eyes looked wild but then the wide smile on his face eased her a bit.

"Tell me the truth. Are you pregnant?" She felt her heart drop, Louis' distinct gasp echoing in her head. How did he know? Who told him? Her voice was stuck in her throat, not knowing what to say under the sudden shock. "I saw your pregnancy test. Are you?" He pressed and she gaped her mouth at him.

"I-I...Yes." She murmured, finally. Harry's eyes gleamed, pulling his love in an embrace so tight, they both almost couldn't breathe. "Yes, I am."

"I'm so happy." Harry cried on her shoulder. He looked up to his friend, Louis giving him the warmest smile. "I love you."

"I love you too, Harry." She choked out in a laugh, feeling untroubled now. Harry knew, and he was happy. They were happy. "We're going to be parents." She started to tear up, all her bad feelings bubbling out of her, leaving her only joyful, excited.