26.

Don't forget to vote please! xx PS: Got a big surprise announcement in the final note! 

Lindsey cursed as her heel dipped in the soft grass, making her almost stumble on her feet. She recollected herself before anyone noticed and adjusted her tablet, walking towards Katie. Her daughter looked up with a smile, eyes scanning the display in front of them.

"Can't believe we didn't think of using the Royal Gardens before." She said, looking through a checklist and Lindsey hummed.

"It's no Royal ballroom, but it will certainty do. This is history Katie, remember that." She patted her daughter's shoulder, the small brunette laughing.

"The first Royal Wedding in the gardens." They both sighed in unison, admiring their hard work. Moving the celebration outside was Madison's brilliant idea given that all the previous decorations had been either ruined or returned. Lindsey admired the rows of flower covered chairs laid out symmetrically, surrounded by the intricate and mesmerizing garden. The crystal lights were hung on every tree, already glowing as the sun was about to set down. The view was going to be absolutely beautiful at dawn and they couldn't wait for everyone, and especially the royal couple, to see the result of the staff's work.

"The ballroom is finally set for the reception, Lindsey. The guests are waiting inside." A maid came to announce and a bright smile pulled at the Royal Assistant's lips, excitement building up. It was finally time.

"Alright, let them in." She ordered and two guards dressed in their best attire and chin held high opened the gardens' gates widely, letting in the crowd of royal guests, family and friends. Gasps could be heard all around as they took in the elegant display, admiring the arch of roses down the alley where a priest stood in a white and golden robe, awaiting the couple.

An impatient buzz could be felt in the atmosphere, everyone thrilled to finally assist the Royal Wedding and the photographs were already ready to capture every single second of the event. All that was missing was Madison and Harry, each secluded to a room.

"It won't hold!" Laura huffed in frustration, trying for the umpteenth time to attach a diamond incrusted crown to Madison's head, her elegant and detailed bun not allowing enough space for the jewel to old.

"Why? We rehearsed yesterday and it held just fine." Madison pouted, anxiously checking the time and realizing it was about to start soon. Her mother was still adjusting the dress around her growing bump while Laura struggled to reach Mady's head, the maid several inches shorter.

"See, I told you to wait until her mother was finished with the dress." Adeline huffed and Laura glared at her before giving up on the crown. They all jumped when someone knocked on the door and Katie walked inside in her light pink dress, her huge smile dropping when she realized Madison wasn't ready.

"I was coming to get you, why aren't you ready? Where's the veil? And the crown?" She almost shrieked, seeing the sky slowly turning orange and restraining their time.

"Aaand, I'm done!" Mady's mom pulled away from the dress, looking up at her daughter with a beaming smile and teary eyes. "You look beautiful." Mady smiled, trying her best not to cry and ruin Zoe's makeup job. "Is her father waiting outside?" She asked Katie who nodded before rummaging through the boxes in search for her veil.

"I can't make the crown hold Katie." Laura said, nervously biting her nails. "Add to it the veil...I don't know what I did wrong, yesterday everything fit. Mady, I'm so sorry."

"Dear, please do not worry." Madison held her hands, giving Laura a comforting smile. She was internally freaking out, but it couldn't show. For everyone's sake. "Is there a way to only wear the crown? I feel like it might hold better if the veil isn't obstructing."