S I X

I went back to the hellhole that I called school one last time before I would be locked up. At least my solitary confinement cell will smell slightly better than this dump, I thought to myself as I looked out of the second floor window right over the parking lot. Wow. So many memories. So many mental breakdowns. It's too bad that I didn't kill myself sooner.

Just as more suicidal thoughts were about to invade my mentally unstable mind, I felt a light tap on my shoulder. Turning around, I noticed Heroine Martini standing in the hallway, giving me a sympathetic look.

"I heard you got fucking arrested, you piece of shit." she said, waving her carrot stick arms in my face.

"At least we know that I'm smarter than you. I supposedly murdered a person and (temporarily) got away with it, and you can't fucking take a 10th grade math test without crying." I retorted in response. I really hope whoever killed Natalia fuckin' annihilates this bitch.

Heroine just rolled her eyes, swung her burnt fettuccine alfredo weave that she calls her "hair" (it's best to not question her) in my face, and slithered away.

Great. I was already in a fucking bad mood when I got here, and now I have to go to fucking AP U.S. history and see Shawn. What did that sly little rat fucking smile mean? I can't believe that bitch. I'll have to confront him.

I walked into the room and sat down, preparing for the hell that is this class. Right as I got my notebook out, I saw Shawn sitting down across the room. What the fuck? He always sits next to me. Honestly, I'm not surprised. He is the biggest motherfucking asshole to walk the earth. 

I sat down next to him, making sure to swing my backpack in (or at) his face before placing my fat depression-filled ass in those fucking tiny ass fucking chairs.

"Hey. bitch," he said to me with a smirk on his face. My heart melted. This boY knew just what to say to make a girl swoon. I can't help that I wanted nothing more at this point than to marry him and kill him for his money. He's just so cute and irresistible like that. Wait, oh shit. I'm falling for him again. What about Kup? Young, spry Kuppy did call me 'kind of beautiful.' Shouldn't that count for something? Also, didn't Shawn frame me for the two murders of my closest friends? I honestly don't remember lol smash that mf like button

I break out of my mental trance just in time to see Shawn glance at me, spit out a chewed up Benis and look back up at my face to send one of those heart-stopping winks of his. Dear Lord. My knees were quaking at the thought of that fucking piece of plastic lying on the floor right beneath me. The bell rings, and as that glorious Benis gets taken away by the sole of someone's shoe as they leave the class, so does my mental sanity.

I sighed and got up from my seat, already wishing I was home and free of murder accusations. Walking into the hallway, I formed into the line of rapidly moving students. I fucking hate everyone in this school so much. I would kill every single person in this hallway for three cents. Suddenly every head around me turned to me in shock. I must have said that out loud. Oops, silly me I'm so quirky!!!!

I arrived at my locker and opened it to get more books. Suddenly I heard some ugly voice saying my name behind me. I turned around to Kup.

"What the fuck happened? You were goddamn motherfucking arrested and you didn't even tell me you little piece of shit? God I fucking hate you. You're so fucking ugly- you-oyoyo-youou -" just as I was about to slap his white bread ass into fucking China, his eyes rolled back in his head, and he fell to the floor.

"Kup? KUP!!" I screamed when he didn't get up. "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!! DON'T FUCKING LEAVE ME HERE!" I felt hands pull me back and tell me to shut the fuck up, and soon saw paramedics run in and grab my problamatic potential lover and carry him out of the school.

  make sure to like comment and subscribe