38

"Ah for fucks sake! Where is all the milk?!" Iwaizumi slammed the door of the refrigerator as he stomped out of the kitchen.

"I plead guilty" Mattsun lowered his head and moved away from Makki who just look at him as if he had left him to die.. Well, I mean..

"Iwaizumi, you gotta understand that we had a reason" Makki managed to say as the words didn't exactly wanna leave his mouth.

"Exactly what reason did you have for wasting 6 liters of milk? Hmm? Tell me, oh enlighten me all mightly Hanamaki" Iwaizumi took a few steps closer, Makki wasn't sure if he was faking the anger or not, either way he looked hot as hell.

"M-Milk bath....." the pink-haired boy lowered his head and shut his eyes, but nothing happened. He opened his eyes to see Iwaizumi contemplating his life and having an existential crisis.

"I fucking hate you guys" he sighed.

"What got you into such a bad mood? Been some time since you got dick?" Mattsun wiggled his eyebrows, but soon said a quick "just kidding" and tried to laugh it off.

"No.. Just stressed that's all. I bet Oikawa is more stressed than me. It's been like two weeks since he got into the argument with his parents and he's been buzzing like Barry Bee Benson ever since" Iwaizumi walked back to the kitchen, the two curious idiots followed him of course.

"Yeah, I noticed... He's been so busy that I barely see him. He's almost a legend by now" Mattsun sighed loudly. He opened the fridge and took out a bottle of banana milk.

"Not as legendary as my di--" Makki was cut of by Mattsun kicking him in the leg.

"I just hope he's feeling fine. He and Miko have been arguing almost every night, but Miko's arguments are absolute shit" Iwaizumi decided to make himself some coffee while he still has time, he was planning on going out a bit today.

"Like what? Is she blaming her problems on him again?" Mattsun watched as Iwaizumi made a disgusted face expression.

"I heard her say that Oikawa isn't treating her well and doesn't love her, that he always hurt her.. I legit almost broke out wheezing uncontrollably" Iwaizumi sat down beside the two.

"Is she fucking stupid? Oikawa treated her like a fucking queen, I'm so fucking mad" Makki suddenly started ranting.

"That's a lot of f-words" Mattsun laughed, but out of the blue the door opened to reveal a rather sleepy Oikawa.

He was wearing his formal clothes, the only things that were missing was a blazer and a tie, his hair was a mess and he looked like he just committed a homocide.

"Hey, hey Mattsun, what is it called when you kill your friend? A homiecide" Makki laughed at his stupid joke.

"A murder" Iwaizumi interrupted him, but the other didn't seem to care. "So, Oikawa, what made you finally leave your office?"

"I finished all the paperwork and I am in need for coffee... Also, kinda feel bad" Oikawa sighed loudly, he tried to keep his eyes open, but he was simply too tired.

"What? Why?" Iwaizumi's "mom instincts" kicked in as he stood up to check on Oikawa.

"Oh, I don't mean bad physically. I kinda forgot someone's birthday a while ago and that person thought I was mad at them" Oikawa yawned, without paying much attention he poured salt instead of sugar into his coffee.

"Who's? Was it someone important?" Mattsun raised an eyebrow.

"It's an old friend, her name's Carson. Her birthday was on the 1st of October and I forgot about it. Before you ask, she was my classmate and the only one to understand my situation with Miko" Oikawa took a sip of his coffee and almost threw up in the sink. "What the fuck?!"

"Well shit... You're almost two months late. And you put salt instead of sugar, pay attention next time" Iwaizumi handed Oikawa a napkin.

"I'm gonna go and take a power nap on the sofa or something, I'm not sleeping in the same room as Miko" Oikawa said as he sat down and stole Mattsun's banana milk.

"Yeah, how's that going?" Makki chuckled.

"Terribly. All I wanna do is just find the right timing to break up with her, but she isn't listening to a word I'm saying. She also went to my mother and complained about me, so now my mother wants to hurry up the wedding to next month. My time is limited" Oikawa felt Mattsun pat his back.

"I'm sure you'll be able to leave her soon. Don't worry much about it, for now just try to stay calm" Mattsun gave him a reassuring nod.

"You can take a nap in my room, my bed is more comfortable than the sofa" Iwaizumi said as he finished his drink.

"Really? Thank you, I appreciate that.." Oikawa gave him a warm smile.

After a few more minutes Oikawa left the kitchen and went to Iwaizumi's room. As soon as the door closed Makki and Mattsun turned to Iwaizumi and grined widely.

"Wipe those grins off your faces before I slap them off. You have too many dirty thoughts" Iwaizumi said, but Makki simply nudged him.

"You should really start making your moves. You have a month, so.." Makki wiggled his eyebrows.

"I agree. Oikawa's too kind, if he doesn't find how he says "right timing", he'll probably marry her" Mattsun sighed, it was the painful truth.

"Yeah I know. I don't wanna rush that much. Plus I have this weird feeling that something big will happen soon. My sixth sense is tingling" Iwaizumi said, and he wasn't lying. His intuition almost always was true.

"Yeah, somehow I can also feel that... I don't know why, but the volcano is about to erupt and I feel like we'll be there to witness it" Mattsun quickly got lost in his thoughts about the universe, not caring about the fact that Makki was making funny faces to distract himself.

"Well, you guys do what you need to do. I'll go to my room. Just so you know, now that there's a lock on my door, you can't just go in" Iwaizumi chuckled and quickly left the kitchen before Makki could protest.

Oikawa was sleeping peacefully on his bed, he was hugging one of Iwaizumi's pillows. Iwaizumi couldn't help, but smile. He looked absolutely adorable.

Iwaizumi sat down on the bed next to Oikawa, the other immediately wrapped his arms around his waist and continued sleeping.

"I can't wait for the big day to come" Iwaizumi whispered and smiled to himself.

Maybe being in love wasn't such a bad thing.

.

.

.

.

.

...

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Sorry if it isn't that interesting, I need transitions to the main parts. Anyway, I am not sick anymore.

Happy early birthday to Carson! She's one of my readers and I hope she has a good one.

For those wondering why Oikawa doesn't just dump her - he's a nice guy and wants to break up in a proper way, he wants to explain why he's doing that instead of just saying "we're over". He's a gentleman.

-hatari

P.s support GOT7's 7for7 comeback 🐤💚