44 + Very Important Business

A/N please read till the end, I have very important question. HITIG's lenght depends on it.

"So, uhh, why are we awake at 5 AM again?" Mattsun whispered as he followed Makki downstairs.

"Because I was up pretty much all night and Oikawa didn't come to his room. I bet he stayed with Iwaizumi" Makki peeked into the living room, looks like they're not here.

"Miko was pretty angry yesterday, she might try to do something, like, tell his parents about this and stuff" Mattsun sighed loudly, and yet, remembering last nights events made him proud to be Oikawa's assistant.

"Doesn't seem like Oikawa cares about that. I bet he's more worried about whether or not Iwaizumi is gonna officially ask him out" Makki scanned the area, no traces of life apart from little husky Tony on the carpet sleeping peacefully.

"Oh shit, I didn't think about that. I should get ready too" Mattsun suddenly remembered what he had planned.

"Plan for what?" Makki turned to him confused.

"You'll see once Iwaizumi asks him out" Mattsun smirked and continued following Makki who tiptoed to Iwaizumi's door.

To their luck, it wasn't locked. A quick twist of the handle and the door opened slowly, and inside was the view they expected to see. Oikawa was sprawled out on Iwaizumi's bed, while the other was sleeping peacefully on the right side of the bed.

"Fuck yes" Makki took out his phone and snapped a few photos before quietly leaving the room.

"Iwaizumi would kill us if he woke up and found us sneaking around his room. We'll see how they do when they wake up" Mattsun quickly walked upstairs and jumped on his bed.

"That is very much so true. By the way, didn't Oikawa say something about a business trip?" Makki suddenly remembered Oikawa talking about some trip yesterday evening, speaking of that, yesterday evening was fun, so fun that Oikawa almost kissed Iwaizumi in front of them, but held back.

Mattsun and Makki decided to sleep more, because... well, it's sleep. Who needs friends when you can wrap yourself in a warm blanket and sleep for hours?

Oikawa woke up when Iwaizumi started moving around, to his surprise, he and Iwaizumi somehow ended up spooning, not that he minded. And so, Oikawa finally sat up in a very familiar bed, yawned, stretched and admired Iwaizumi for a good 5 minutes, before deciding to stop being a creep and quietly leaving the room.

He had stuff to do at the company today, not to mention he had a whole trip to plan. Now, to get this out of the way - it was not a business trip, it was a trip to get away from Miko and Oikawa's parents. Also to spend time with Iwaizumi.

"Good morning, spill the tea" Makki suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"What tea?" Oikawa raised an eyebrow.

"Oh you know, you and Iwaizumi in one bed.. are you telling me nothing happened between you two?" Makki wiggled his eyebrows and smirked.

"Sorry to tell you this, but we just went to sleep... I think" It's not that Oikawa couldn't recall last nights events, it's just that he might or might not have striped down to only his underwear in front of Iwaizumi.

"Awh, bummer. So, what's the plan for today? I have a feeling Miko will bust in with your parents if we don't leave soon enough" Makki sighed loudly before checking if he still had mosquito repellant in his pocket.

"Company. Wake up Mattsun, I'll wake up Iwa-chan. We'll go straight to the company and come back late to avoid any contact" Oikawa said without even realizing what he did.