The search🙊

Nelly wasted no time in pulling up a drama immediately Nora stepped foot into mansion.

'Oh! So you knew how to contact Odom, but you decided to keep it to yourself, right?' She asked shouting on top of her voice in order for Maria and Edward to hear.

'Will you just go to bed already Nel' Nora replied before walking out of her and climbing the stairs.

While she ascended the stairs, Vera and Edward were descending.

'What's the reason for shouting this late at night?' Edward asked both of his daughters.
'Well, I think Nora has an answer to that' Nelly replied while starring at her sister.

'Dad, mum,.... I received an anonymous text' she said while pulling out her phone from her purse.
'And....' Vera said as she grabbed the phone to read the message. 'Did you get to know who it was?'
'It was Odom mom!' Nelly jumped in without giving Nora the chance to explain more.
'Your brother!' Vera said already sniffing.

'I had not known it was him before visiting mum'
Edward at this time already moved up to his room behaving unconcerned.
'Did you get a chance to hear from him?... What did he say?' Vera asked
Nora looked at Nelly and then hissed.

'She fucked everything mom, while he began talking, she came out from where she peeped and approached us, he ran away and sped off on his bike'
'That's a lie, mum... She talked with him over 5 minutes,' Nelly lied.
'It wasn't even up to 2 minutes before you interrupted'

'Why didn't you let me or your father know about this?.... It's very risky doing such, responding to an anonymous number' Vera advised with a taste of regret. She wished she had known.

'That's okay girls, its already late. I'll be back to sleep now' she concluded leaving both Nelly and Nora downstairs.'

What did you go gain after that?' Nora asked angrily while Nelly ignored her and went to bed.

After, Nelly was gone, she sat back on one of the couch, she picked out the letter Odom put in her bag to read.
Placing it on her laps, she read it

'I went through father's laptop in order to search his mails for some important information. I did that without his consent. Why I did this was, whenever I asked for his passwords and pin, he always rejected my offer, this made me very suspicious and anxious that he had something he didn't want me seeing.

At first, I thought he was cheating on mom, but that wasn't it.'

Nora flipped to the next page and continued.

'He did so many things that is too bad, just go check his system secretly and only you I trust. Passwords and pins are written and specified behind this paper.
-Odom'

*Edward's private study

Nora had ensured nobody was awake or in sight when she sneaked into her Father's study.
She walked into the study with a plain white sheet where she copied all the passwords and pins and their corresponding accounts.

After switching the lights off, she sat on Edward's seat and pulled out his laptop. She put it on and kept it facing the rear walls in order to prevent anyone passing to know someone was in.