The final meeting

East side café

'Edward would be holding his birthday in 2 days, and I'll suggest you carryout the work the following day' Maria suggested before the entire KNIGHTSWATCH and Seyi Lawal.

'Well, that's a very good idea. Things need to be done quickly and neatly' Roland supported nodding his head. 'My boys will storm the mansion on Tuesday evening around 12 midnight when the security chief and guard would be dismissed'.

'Barrister Lawal has assured me already that the written will is already forged' Maria said before Lawal stood before them and showed a photograph of it to each of them.
Nelly watched as he showed each of them the photo. She had planned that she'll wait at Room 214 of The East side hotel for him after the meeting.
She usually sexted him after their first meeting.

'All being said and done.... I'll have the $30 million paid bit by bit through one of my staffer's account to avoid suspicion' Maria said to the members of the KNIGHTSWATCH before stepping into her jeep and leaving.

*******

'Hey' Nelly whispered into his ear as he stood by the balcony viewing the pool downstairs.
Roland had been waiting by the door of the room for her.

He quickly turned to see who it was before grabbing her by the waist.
They walked into the room like that before falling on the Californian king bed.
While kissing deeply, he hurriedly unbuttoned her top and unhooked her brassiere.

'What took you so Long Nelly asked as he stopped kissing her.

'Probably, because it took me time to tell you how I feel about you' he said before resuming the kiss.

She moaned through out for about an hour and a half as Lawal did the needful.

After having Sex, they slept off at the hotel.

*******

'I've never slept so sweet as I did in my entire life' Nelly said as she turned to look at Lawal who held her on bed.

'Me too..... I've always wondered how married men felt'

Nelly change chuckled. 'Let's give it time, we will be together'

'I hope' he said before they both got up and moved into the jacuzzi together to have a bath.

'I'll be leaving for my house now, I told my dad I slept at a friend's house and would be back by 10am'

'That's alright, I'll have my uber pick you up in 5 minutes' Lawal said while he wore his boxers and trousers.