Reuniting(Odom & Nora)

'10498 Garden estate'

This was the message Nora woke up to see in her phone. It was from the same number Odom had used in sending the previous message.

She tried calling it, but still, it was unavailable.

She hurriedly cleaned up and moved out of the house.

'Where're you going to?' Edward asked seeing her rush out of the building.

' I'm off to drop a friend at the airport' she lied as Edward responded with a nod of the head.

******
Nora had arrived the specified location. She had expected it to be a house, but it wasn't. It was a church.
'What should I do here?' She asked rhetorically as she went ahead walking into the church.
'Nora' a faint voice called out.

' Odom, what's up with you..... That was Nelly who approached us at the park.

'I know, and I hope no one stalked you this time'
'Yeah, I did..... And I saw it, I saw it' Nora repeated bringing out the letter Odom had slipped into her purse. 'All the messages, mails..... Lydia George... It's unbelievable'

'I want to distance myself away from him,.... And by the way, We're going to see someone who will brief us more on this'

'Who's that?' Nora asked.

'One sir Kenneth Smith' he said 'he worked for grandfather for a good period of time.' He later added.

'How about that, grandfather, what role does he have to play here' she asked starring sternly at Odom.

'We should be moving.... But on my bike'
'Oh! You know how I detest that' she complained

'If we go through your car, we may get spotted by anyone'

'But us on bike would make it more noticeable'
'Nah, we'll be on helmets' he replied as they both moved through a bushy road path where he packed his bike.

'Do you have to do this to yourself?' Nora asked

'Do what?'

'Go into hiding from your family.... You're a grown man Odom, and you have a choice to live privately without interference from dad'

'Despite all what you've seen father has done, you don't think he can send anyone to assassinate me?'

'Why would he assassinate you?'

Odom sniffled 'before I moved out, I left a message for dad telling him I had uncovered the dirt on him'

'You shouldn't have'
'But I needed to state my reasons for leaving'

'Well, that's alright' she said as they put on their helmets and mounted the bike.

Lakewood hospital

'He stays at the hospital?' Nora asked looking at Edward who paid no attention.

'You'll go in there and request to see him, here is a visitation card' he said pulling out a pink card from his pocket and handing it over to Nora.