The Adopter

Sometimes you need to let go... Being a orphan is hard. You tell your self everyday get over it you'll never be adopted.

"Echo!!! Come here! Someone and his girlfriend are here to adopt you"

I sigh getting dressed in my clothes. As soon as they see what I look like they with say forget about it. It happened every time. I walk down the stairs and walk into the office with my head down. Mrs loons should be in the room with me.

"Hi, You must be Echo" The girls voice says. I nod pulling my sleeves over my hands.

"Echo's a little shy when she meets people" Mrs Loons spats at me.

"That because they won't adopt me" I mutter causing the boy to chuckle.

"Well, I'm Andy" I look up only to see the blue eyes that have helped me through everything.

"H-hi" I say in a shy little voice.

"How old are you kid?" He smiles

"16" I blush

"I think she knows who you are" Juliet smiles

"I know who you are to" I smile real big.

"Well, Nice to meet you Echo. How have you been?" Andy asks smirking

"Uh....I don't know" I shrug causing Juliet to giggle.

"Ask her the real question" Juliet says

"Do you like batman?" Andy says causing me to nod and Juliet roll her eyes

"Would you like us to adopt you?" She asks

"Is that even an answer? I want to leave this hell!" I laugh

"Language!" Mrs Loons says handing Andy the signing papers.

"Go pack" Juliet pats my leg. I nod running up the stairs to my room grabbing my suit case. I grab everything out of my closet but stopped when I saw the box in the back. I put all the stuff that was in my hands on the dresser. I pick up the box opening it seeing that it was my mothers box. My mom left me the box right before she died. I was only 10 at the time. She was going through a bad time and committed suicide. That's why I'm here. I sigh and put the stuff I'm my bag along with my clothes. I put my make up and all that other stuff in it.

"Ready to go child?" Juliet asks walking in my room.

"Yeah" I nod walking out with her. Once we get to the bottom of the steps Andy opens the door for us to leave. I put my bag in the back seat with me while Andy drives, and Juliet's in the passenger seat.

"So...Tell us about your self" Andy says driving away from the orphanage.

"Let's see, I like music. Always have. I grew up listening to Asking Alexandria and your band. I can list off many bands I like, but right now I'm not going to. Um...I love to draw and play the guitar since I was 7. I like to keep to myself a lot. Um... I don't know anymore." I scratch the back of my neck

"Yeah your going to like living with us" Juliet says quietly.

"Well, Tomorrow, Juliet's taking you shopping and doing other girly shit" Andy gets a hit on the leg from Juliet after he cussed

"Andy! There's a child in here"

"I've heard worse and I've said worse" I laugh slightly

"See!" Andy pouts "Now say sorry"

"Sorry" Juliet laughs. I grab my phone out of my bag waiting to be home.

_--------_------_-----+------+++-+-9%'"0+2$"0(2$"(1(*1#(01(0#*1#"3&'

Hey frozen angels! Hope you like my book!!

Like

Comment

Share

Love