Nebraska Explores

"Echo! Remington!" Me and rem are jumped on by Nebraska. I groan when she kneeled my knee. Rem stays asleep. How's this bitch about to sleep?

"What is it sweety?" I ask sitting up.

"Uh...someone's here. I let him in." She grins

"Who is it?" I ask rubbing my eyes

"Dad" she whispers. I blink at her and get up grabbing our clothes. I drag her into the bathroom changing. She got stuck trying to put on her jeans and I helped her. We walk out of the bathroom to see Emerson laying out of his bunk. We chuckle and walk around him into the living room. I see a man with a beard sitting on the couch next to a guy with short brown hair. I instantly knew it was Danny and Ben.

"Echo?" He asks standing up once he saw me. He grabs my face examining it. "Is this really you?"

"Dad?" I tear up. He brings me in a hug. He grabs Nebraska pulling her in the hug to. I hug him letting a couple tears spill. I glance over at Ben once We let go. He was petting Ava.

"God look at how big you guys have gotten" he sniffles.

"Uh yeah...why haven't you tried finding me?" I ask

"Your mothers" he points at me and Nebraska. "Never told me they were pregnant until they had the kid"

"Oh. I'm so glad I have you though!" Nebraska hugs his legs.

"And if it wasn't for you, Echo I wouldn't know what you guys looked like!" He smiles hugging Nebraska back. "Now enough with the crying! How are you guys?" He picks up Neby.

"Uh peanut butter?" I shrug causing Ben to laugh.

"Hey, she seems like you. Always answering with food!" He chuckles. I laugh slightly.

"Hey babe, why are you up s-" Remington walks in rubbing his eyes then cuts himself of "oh, hi Mr.Worsnop"

"Hi Remington, how are you?" Danny asks giving Rem a bro hug. Nebraska was sitting in Bens lap. They let go and Remington hugs me from behind.

"Good morning babe" He whispers and kisses my cheek.

"I guess you guys are dating" Danny says sitting back down next to Ben.

"Yeah, for about, 1 month?" I cock my eye brow at Rem. He nods.

"Well, we got to go. Got a concert in a hour." Ben stands up stretching. Danny hugs me and Nebraska.

"Bye Danny!" I wave as he leaves.

----at All Time Lows Bus----

I sat waiting outside the All time low bus with Nebraska on my lap. Me and her have been waiting for a good hour. Jack said he wanted to meet her, I show up their not here. How the fuck do you tell someone come over and your not here!

"Fuck this, I'm finding a way" I place Nebraska down and grab the bobby pin out of her hair.

"Hey you cussed!" She gasps

"I'm older." I replied unlocking the door. I open of picking Nebraska back up taking her inside. I place her on the couch.

"How do you know how to do that?" She asks crossing her arms sassily.

"Girl, I learned it from my self" I look around the bus. I turn on the lights and see that there's food everywhere. God...do these boys ever clean.

"Can I play on your phone?" She asks putting her feet on the couch. I nod and hand it to her. After a while king for a day is coming out of the speakers. I clean around the bus. My phone then starts dinging like crazy.

"Uh oh" Nebraska mutters. I eye her and grab my phone. The next thing I see makes me wanna cry with embarrassment. Nebraska posted a video of me singing and jumping around to the music. She also tagged in Pierce The Veil and Kellin.

"NEBRASKA!" I yell picking her up, she sequels laughing. I place her outside the bus and lock it. She sat there picking at her shoe.

Nebraska pov-----

I sat on the ground outside the bus. Echo locked me out. That bitch. I just look like a hobo sitting out here on the ground. You know what, I'm leaving. She left me out here, now I'm on the run. I stand up walking in the direction of busses. I stop at the Motionless In White bus and knock on it.

"Uh? Who are you?" Ricky answered the door.

"I'm Danny's kid. Nebraska" I replied looking up at him.

"Oh you look familiar! What are you doing here?"

"Echo locked me out of the All Time Low bus"

"Oh. Wanna come in?" He asks looking down at me.

"Sure" I walk in seeing Chris on his phone, Ghost drawing,Ryan on his phone, and Vinny making food.

"Who's the kid?" Chris asks looking at me.

"Oh god Ricky, is she yours?" Ghost asks laughing.

"This is-" I cut Ricky off

"Nebraska Laney Worsnop" I hold my hand out to Chris. "Huge fan Mr.Motionless"

"Nice to meet you kid. So, your the little Worsnop?" He smiles shaking my hand.

"Yeah." I smile

"Uh, nice to meet you but why are you here?" Ryan asks looking up.

"Echo locked me out. I posted a video on her Twitter" I chuckle looking at my feet.

"Well she's freaking out right now, Echo just texted a message to a group chat of everyone on warped" Ricky laughs.

"Good" I mutter causing Vinny to laugh.

"I'll text her" Chris says

----------------------
WHATS UP BITCHES???

LIKE

SHARE

COMMENT