Tattoos

Yesterday was hard. As soon as I walked in I was met with Juliet and Andy still fighting. Juliet is leaving today. She said she would take me with her but she knows I would wanna stay here with Remy.

"You can't leave me" I hug her

"I know baby. I'll miss you, but you'll see me on tour" she kisses my cheek and leaves causing me to tear up. I sigh and turn around seeing Andy glaring at me.

"Do you have a problem?" I snap going up the steps grabbing my shoes and putting them on walking out the door. I go next door and open it walking in. The boys and I have decided I'm moving in. Ava barks and runs over to me and Rem appears almost wearing the same thing as me.

"Twinzies!!" He hugs me giving me a kiss. I kiss him back causing Sebastian and Emerson to fake gag as they walk by. I chuckle and walk into the kitchen grabbing some coffee.

"Babe! We got to go to Walmart. Wanna come with us?" Remy asks as I sat on the counter.

"Sure" I hop down jumping on his back "carry me princess's don't walk"

"Just because I love you" he walks me out to the car where the others were at jamming out. I climb in the back seat putting my seat belt on looking out the window. Rem sits by me and puts his arm around me while Sebastian drives.

"What are we getting here?" I ask once we get out of the car.

"Food." Emerson says grabbing a cart. I climb in it and they laugh while Rem pushes me. After a while of fucking around throwing things, we grab some food and go to the check out line.

"Um ma'am. Please get out of the cart" The cashier says.

"Kiss my ass" I smile at her.

"Do I need to get security" She says picking up the phone. The guys hurry up and pay everything before the security comes.

"Merry Christmas kiss my ass!" I yell at her before we leave causing the guys to laugh. We hop in the car and I sit in then driver seat.

"Do you have licenses?" Sebastian asks handing me the keys. I nod and the hop in while Rem sits in the front with me. I pull out and turn around real fast making Emerson hurry up and put his seat belt on.

_------_time skip to home

"Never are we giving her the keys again" Sebastian jokes.

"That was fun!" Emerson laughs as we walk inside. I set the food down and go take a seat on the couch. I really want a tattoo. Like one on my arm and neck. I would put a owl on my neck and a rose with the words love is forever your forever is all that I need.

"Echo!" My thoughts were broke my Remington in front of me.

"Hmm?", I ask

" What you thinking about?" He sits by me.

"Nothing. Its to early to get one" I shake my head.

"Are you wanting a kid? I mean, we just started dating. Don't you wanna wait a-"

"No. I me-"

"How many do you want? What are you going to na-"

"No, I was thinking of having a-"

"So one kid? That's fine. When do you wanna make it. We can go later since the others left a while ag-"

"REMINGTON!" I yell laughing and he gives me a look " I was trying to say, I want tattoos. I don't wanna have a kid right now." I hold his arm and his fave goes red with embarrassment. I laugh and he puts his face in my neck. "Babe, I'm not having a kid till your ready"

"Oh. Sorry..." He says awkwardly and still hugs me.

"I was saying I don't have money for one right now" I pull back and look him in the face.

"I have money. Come on let's go" he pulls me up.

"Are you serious???"I jump up and down as he drags me to the car.

" yes. Now do you wanna drive?" He asks

---++++++++++++Time skips to after tattoo--------

"Its beautiful" I smile in the mirror once we got home. Remington wouldn't let me see what it looks like till we got home. I kiss his lips

"Thank you" I smile leaning on him looking at us in the mirror.

"Anything for you" He puts his head on my head wrapping his arms around my waist causing me to blush. "Awe your blushing!"

"Stop" I turn around and put my face in his neck. He smiles and kisses my head dragging me to his room.

"Wanna go swimming?" He asks cocking his eyebrow

"Sure" I nod and go over to my bag grabbing my bikini while Remington pulls on his shorts.

"You want me to leave?" He asks looking over at me, I already had my shirt off and bra showing.

"Nah" I shake my head and unclipped the bra. He puts his hands over his face and I slip on the top then slipping on my bottoms.

"You done?" He asks still with his hands over his face.

"Yeah" I smile and he takes away his hands. "Thanks for being respectful and asking to leave. Many boys wouldn't do that. Even when I did say you could stay, you put your hands over your face"

"Awe babe. I don't wanna look at your body until you say so" he hugs me kissing my lips. "You look so beautiful"

"Thanks Rem" I kiss his lips and we walk down the steps going out to the back. I run and jump in the water creating a big splash. I come up to the surface and see Rem getting in. He swims over to me and grabs my waist pulling me to him close.

---------------time skip-----

"Goodnight babe" he kisses my head and I lay it down on his chest cuddled up to him in a T-shirt and underwear.

"Night love you" I kiss his lips

Hey peeps!!! Sorry it took me a while to finish this, I have school

Like

Comment

Share