Day with the brothers

I wake up to the nibbling on my ear and sigh. I only got 1 hour of sleep. I stand up and grab my clothes and get dressed singing sing by Hollywood undead. I do my make up and tease my hair looking in the mirror. I wink at myself in the mirror and walk out of the room and go down stairs. I grab a apple and eat it throwing away the core. I leave a note saying I went next door. I walk out and knock on the door. I wait patiently and a boy with a hat opens it.

"Is Remington here?" I ask knowing it Emerson.

"Yeah come in" he let's me in and I take a seat on there couch waiting for him. He smiles when he sees me.

"Missed me that much?" He chuckles. "Good morning" he laughs taking a seat next to me. I chuckle and nod

"You hungry?" Rem asks.

"Nah" I lie

"I would make you something but none of us can cook" he chuckles looking at Emerson.

"Last time we let Remington cook he almost burnt the house down" Em laughs. I shake my head laughing.

"Why didn't you bring over Ava?!" Rem shakes me causing me to laugh

"I don't know" I shrug. I yawn.

"Why are you tired?" Remington asked

"I only got one hour of sleep" I rub my eye.

"Come on." Remington picks me up bridal style.

"Where are we going?" I ask putting my arms around his neck as we go upstairs.

"Watching movies" He throws me on his bed and lays down beside me. I take my shoes off and lay my head on his chest as he looks for movies. He picks Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I yawn and cuddle up next to him slowly falling asleep.

"Awe! Look at how cute they look!" Click, click, click. I open my eyes to see Sebastian and Emerson taking pictures. I flick them off  closing my eyes again. Yet they still be loud. I look up at Remington and see that he's sleeping.

"Guys, shh. Rems sleeping" I whisper.

"Awe you all got pet names for each other all ready?!" Sebastian laughs

"Guys go" Remington mutters. The leave and I give a happy sigh putting my head back on his chest.

"You know its 2:21 already right?" I ask him as he races shapes on my arm.

"Yeah. I don't care. Times just time" He chuckles wrapping his arm on me. "Your so beautiful"

"No I'm not" I hide my face in his chest.

"Don't lie to yourself like that" Rem says holding my hand

"Stop" I whine blushing

"Fine." He huffs playfully chuckling. I laugh and my phone starts ringing. I get it out my pocket and answer it.

Bold= Echo italic=Andy

"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"Next-door"

"Why didn't you tell me? Dude you had Juliet freaking out"

"She's fine. I'm fine"

"How would I know that when your just gone all of the sudden?"

"I did tell you. On a note...."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I didn't wanna wake you up"

"Oh. Well... OK."