Starting YouTube?

---2 weeks later---

So its been 2 weeks since I sang on stage. Remy is way better now and has been a little more closer to me. Like, he's becoming protective. I'm not complaining but, its just new. A lot has happened in 2 weeks, I got 2 new tattoos, my lip pierced, and My hair dyed. I dyed it yesterday, its so pretty! Its a pretty purple! When Remington saw it, he like fell in love again. Uh...Nebraska is now living with Danny on his bus, Cps told him he could have her, Pierce the veil has became really close to me to, Its becoming fall. We just like skipped Summer and it went to Fall. What is this fuckery????

Anyway, I get dressed in my fine clothes then look in the mirror. I think I look good for a interview. Oh I forgot to tell you! Palaye and I have a interview by Bryan stars today. I want to look good for this!

"Echo! There here!" Emerson yells from the lounge. I take one final look in the mirror and walk out. Bryan was sitting on the couch in between Remington and Emerson. Sebastian was sitting on the floor in front of them, and Johnnie setting up the camera, he glanced at me and smiles causing me to blush. Remington glared at him and patted his lap, I sat on it and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm Bryan stars, an today I'm with Palaye Royale, and Echo Biersack\Worsnop" The camera turned to me, I put up a piece sign and rem chuckles "So Echo, how is being Remington's girlfriend?"

"Uh Energetic, um...fun? He loves me and I love him twice as much as him" the others awe

"PleasEchog, for her" Emerson wiggles his eyebrows, we all laugh

"So you admit he fucked you?" Bryan puts the microphone in front of me

"Maybe he did maybe he didn't" I chuckle causing Remington to laugh with me,

"Woah,anyway, Emerson, tell us about how you wake up everyone?"

"Well I usually start with Ech-" I cut Emerson off

"By yelling in my ear" I pout

----+++-++-after the interview-----

"Guys, this was Palaye and Echo, by!" Remington yells at the camera. Johnnie turns it off and I sigh standing up stretching.

"Echo" I spin around to see Bryan with Johnnie "Johnnie wanted to meet you, he's a fan"

"Hi" he says shyly

"Hi I'm echo" I hold my hand out, he shakes it

"I'm Johnnie, just want to say I'm a big fan" he scratches his neck.

"Thanks, I'm a huge fan to! Always wanted to be a youtuber" I smile

"You should, try it at least." He smiles "bye" him and Bryan leave. Remington was laying on the couch. I hop on him causing him to huff and I hug him

"Babe" I poke his cheek. He looks at me and cocks a eyebrow. "I'm tired"

"Same" he closes his eyes again

"Babe" I poke his cheek again. He looks up at me again

"I love you"

"Love you more"

&&&&&&&&&&&&&setting up YouTube account & & & & & & &

"Hey guys, its Echo here! How are you? I decided to make a YouTube channel finally!" I say into the camera in front of me." So today I'm going to be going to Walmart today! Were gonna get kicked out!" I yell into the camera. I turn it off and run out of the bus on my way to the store, since were now in Tennessee, there's a Walmart 1 block away, I turn my camera back on

"Look, there's a emo!" I point the camera at a girl who was obviously not emo. "I don't think she likes us people" I run up to the entrance, I turn it off and place myself in the pillow area.

"Omg, there's my house" I point at it and jump into it. I heard someone's voice and place more pillows on top of me giggling. It was a young girl and her mom. I stay quiet and wiggle my eyebrows at the camera. Once they leave I roll out of the pillows laughing. God I'm an idiot sometimes.

"Let's go to the toy area" I wink at the camera and run into the toy area. "Omg, look who I found!" I point at the barbie with white hair "Its Bryan"

I pick it up and throw it across the store. "I'm bored..." I find a toy piano and give the camera a triggered face. "I'm gonna make some emos cry" I poke the g note and sqeak then start playing the rest of the song. I place peppa pig in front of it. "She's the one to blame!"

"God I'm lonely"

-------after its up on YouTube"

I spent the rest of the day editing it. When I posted it I already got 356 views. The Palaye boys shouted me out on twitter and Instagram so then I instantly got 8,666 subscribers.

"Night babe" I kiss Remington's lips

"Good night Ma Cherie" he kisses back

-------
I'm bored!

Like

Share

Triggered

Idk its weird