Falling In Reverse

I wake up to the sound of (a man who's always been but never been around) Ava barking. I throw the pillow at her making her yelp and jump on to me biting my pajamas playfully. (Picture of ava at top!) I laugh shaking a little bit and pulling on my pajama pants. She jumps in front of my giving me kisses

"Morning baby girl" I smile and rub her head. I jump out of the bunk grabbing my clothes that I set out in the process. I feel like wearing a black veil brides shirt. There on tour with us so we play right after them today. Andy talked to me yesterday.

Flash back---
I was sitting on the step of our buss watching all the band members walk around until I heard him.

"Hey"

I turn my head to the right seeing Andy standing there smoking.

"Hi" I decided to be nice.

"How's your day? I heard you sing, you have a beautiful voice" He smiled awkwardly.

"Oh, yeah, thanks. Um...how was your day?" I asked looking down.

"Good, good. Look I'm sorry for being a-" I cut him off

"Look, I know your sorry. I forgive you. But what you've done with be remembered but forgiven." I stand up walking toward him. I hug him and sigh

"Thanks. I got to go, I think Ashley's drunk" he chuckled. I nod and laughed slightly.

"Bye...dad" I said

"Bye daughter"

-----------------

I sigh remembering it and change into my outfit. I look in the mirror at myself and take a picture. I post of on twitter

EchoBiersack- today's a beautiful day. Just got to get through it!😘

I post it and walk out of the bathroom. The only one up was Emerson, but hardly awake. He was stretched out on the couch playing with his hands. He looks up at me and smiles.

"Morning" he says sheepishly

"Morning" I say whacking his feet to the side and sit down. Ava runs up onto my lap and yawns laying her head on my lap.

"Morning babe!" Remington walks in cheerfully, giving me a kiss on the lips. I kiss him back and smile "you look good today!"

"Don't I always?" I sass

"You guys are the perfect couple, both sassy" Emerson chuckles shaking his head standing up stretching. He walks to the back room and Remington takes his seat.

"What time you got the gig?" I ask grabbing his hand

"In 2 hours" he checks his watch

"What its 1:12 already?!?!" I ask shocked, I usually sleep till 7. God.

"Yep. Uh...oh yeah!" Rem remembers something "Falling in reverse wants to meet you. Ronnie says he wants you to meet your uncle"

"K" I replied with a grin. I scoot Ava off my lap and run in my bunk. I grab a leash and my bag. I walk back into the living room. "Bye babe! I'll see you after your concert!" I kiss his lips and he kisses back.

"Love you, be safe" he says as I put Ava on her leash. I wink at him and walk out with Ava pulling me around. We get to the Falling in reverse bus and I knock on the door. Jackie opens its and smiles when he sees me.

"Hi! You must be Echo. I'm Jackie!" He exclaims loudly looking over to his right.

"Yeah. Nice to meet you" I say with a grin. He let's me in and I'm met with Ronnie on the couch with Willow, Ryan upside down, Derek just sitting on the table.

"Guys!" Jackie yells "Echo's here!"

"Your Echo?" Ryan asks cocking his eyebrow

"Dog!" Willow yells running out of Ronnie's hands and to Ava. Ava jumps on to her licking Willow.

"Nice to meet you Echo!" Ronnie exclaims giving me a hug

----+time skip----+

"Thanks babes for showing up! Come to are next show tomorrow! Love you" Remington says into the mic with a smile

"WILL YOU MARRY ME?!?!?" A fan shouted to Remington. He chuckles and looks over at me.

"I don't think my girlfriend would like that, I've already got plans for marriage in about 3 years" he winks at me. The crowd awes and I blush.

"FUCK HER YOU CAN HAVE ME!!!" The fan yells back.

"Sheesh, I already have" he says causing everyone to go laughing and my face reddened. Rem winks at everyone and runs off stage giving me a hug. I hug him back. Emerson and Sebastian join.

"Oh come on guys. Your sweaty!" I groan getting away from the guys. They all laugh and we continue to walk out of the entrance to the busses.

"Echo!" Was all I heard before I'm taken to the ground by Jack. I go down with a oof. "I missed you!"

"Missed you to Jack." I sigh getting help up by him. "How's Alex and them?"

"Zack is sick so we might have to cancel tomorrow" he frowns.

"I hope he gets better. Tell him I hope he's okay" I frown back. "Well gtg. Love ya" I give him a hug and run all the way back to the bus were the guys were waiting for me.

"What took you so long?" Sebastian asks

"Uh, Jack. Took me down to the ground" I chuckle walking inside. Ava instantly perks up and jogs over to me. I give her a hug and laugh when she yawns.

"You tired to?" I ask her and she perks up again. I take her to my bunk and put her in. I change into my pajamas and hop in. She snuggles up next to me biting my fingers playfully.

"Love you babe!" Remington yells from under me.

"Love you to!"

I'm bored...

Love

Like

Share

Comment