My room

"Home sweet Home!" Andy says stopping the car in the drive way. The street he lives down is kind of rich to be honest. I get out of the car with my bag by my side. We walk up to the steps and walk in the house. I'm met with a beautiful living room.

"Come this way" Juliet takes my hand and drags me upstairs. I look at the door in front of me and open it walking into a beautiful room that has pictures everywhere. My bed right under a Bring Me The Horizon poster. I gasp putting my hand over my mouth.

"I love it!" I jump on the bed feeling the soft blanket.

"We knew you would." Andy smiles with his arm around Juliet in the door way.

"Child, come down stairs later when your done unpacking" Juliet and him leave. I grab my clothes out my bag hanging them up in the closet. I put my pants and shorts in the drawer along with my undergarments. I put the box in the very back. I take one last look at my room and walk down the steps in the living room were Andy is.

"Take a seat kid" Andy smiles patting the seat next to him. I jump on to the couch. "We have a surprise for you"

"A surprise?" I gasp

"Yep. Come into the kitchen" Juliet smiles. I run into the kitchen seeing that they laid out a guitar, paint stuff, and a German Shepherd puppy. I gasp and get on the floor next to her.

"Awe a puppy!" I giggle picking her up. "What's her name?"

"That's for you to decide" Andy smiles "I'll take the other stuff upstairs for you" He leaves carrying the guitar and keyboard.

"I'm going to name you Ava" I smile as she licks my face.

"Awe!" Juliet says looking down at us. I let go of her and stand up grabbing the paint stuff I take it up stairs putting it in the closet. I'll paint later tomorrow. I sigh and jump on to my bed looking up at the ceiling. I feel someone climb up into my bed and see its Ava. She starts biting my hand playfully. I giggle and pull the blankets ov3r us and pull her up to me. She rests her head on my chest and we slowly fall asleep.

-------_----------------TIME SKIP TO MORNING-------------------

"Child. Wake up sweety, get ready. Were going shopping." Juliet shakes me awake. I nod and get up going to my closet, while Ava nips at my pants. I grab my outfit(top of screen) and go into the bathroom doing my hair and make up. My red hair looks pretty good with the hat. I smile at myself and walk down the steps were Juliet is.

"Your looking good" she opens the car door as I walk out of the house. I nod and sit in the front. There were 3 boys next door who were sitting on there porch looking at me. I look away as we pull out of the drive way.

"Were to first?" Juliet says once we walk into the mall.

"Hottopic" I smile running inside the store. I grab some t-shirts and some pants. I look at the hair dye and grab a 2whites and 2 greens. I grab the 2 chokers and Juliet pays for the clothes and we leave into forever 21. Juliet picked some stuff out for herself and I grabbed a couple croptops.

"Ready to go?" She asks and I nod walking out of the mall next to her. I hop in the car and we drive away. "So...ready for warped tour in 5 months?"

"Yeah, I've never been" I smile as we pull into the drive way. The same 3 boys were still one there porch. I grab my bags and walk into the house.

"Hey girls!" Andy smiles giving us both hugs.

"Hi" I get out of his hug walking upstairs putting my stuff away. I grab my paint and walk down stairs and out the back grabbing Ava while I walked pass her. I set her down on the ground and she runs into the yard while I'm setting up the easel. The back yards pretty cool. There's no fences and there's like thousands of acres. Ava drops on to the ground tired. I start painting her in the tall grass as she sleeps.