Chapter Seven

"Fuck," Gabriel grunted and dug his fingers into Amoura's hips. He bucked his own as she rose and fell on his cock – driving him out of his mind.

He watched her above him, lost in the sight of her. The way she tangled her fingers through her auburn curls as she bounced on top of him. She bit her lip and he groaned, wanting to suck those lips into his mouth and bite them for her.

His little vixen had had quite the sexual appetite lately, but he wasn't one to complain. His hands slid up her sides and palmed her full breasts – teasing the nipples with his fingertips and tugging them until they became hard beads. She mewled and looked down at him, her chocolate eyes briefly flashing red.

She fell forward and slammed her palms into his shoulders, forcing him deeper into the mattress. He felt her claws extend as she dug them into his flesh, and a glint of her fangs peeked through her parted mouth. Her eyes fell to half-mast as she rolled her hips, nearly making him lose it right then and there.

"Damn it, woman, you're killing me here," he gruffed, palming her ass and guiding her along his steel length. His eyes nearly rolled in the back of his head at the feel of her slickness – the juices of her delicious heat dripping between them. He wouldn't last much longer.

He needed her to reach her climax so that he could release his own. Already, he felt the heat rush from his abdomen to the base of his dick, and it took every ounce of his self-control to hold it back. He wouldn't fire off prematurely like some damned teenage boy. He was an angel for Christ's sake. His stamina was superior to that of any mere mortal.

But still, Amoura was his weakness. The way she worked her body on his had him melting into a puddle each time. Who would have thought that in the early stages of their relationship, he had exerted dominance? No one would believe that now. If anyone could see the way they made love, they would agree that in the bedroom, his Hell's angel was in charge.

He delved a hand between them and flicked at her pert nub. She gasped and suddenly smacked his hand away. She slowed her movements long enough to give him a disapproving look. She shook her head dramatically, sucking air between her teeth as she tisked him.

"Bad boy," she whispered in the most seductive way, the words alone nearly pushed him over the edge. He was losing it...fast.

He placed his hands back on her hips and held her firm. He couldn't hold back any longer. She would probably kill him for it later, but he needed to find release.

Gabriel lifted his hips off the bed and slammed into her mercilessly. She cried out and fell forward, her head landing in the crook of his neck. Sliding his hands around to her ass and then resting one on each thigh, he spread her legs farther apart and pounded into her.

Her sweet cries filled his ears and he tried to focus on the way her slick breasts slid against his honed chest as her claws drew blood from his shoulders. He tossed his head to the side, coaxing her into taking what she wanted from him. What she needed.

He felt her tongue slide along his skin as she laved him – tasting him like her next meal. In a way, he was. While his female was still adjusting to the idea of surviving from his life essence, Gabriel introduced it as often as possible.

He never wanted her to feel ashamed of what she was. Being a hellcreature didn't make her any less precious to him, and he wanted her to take everything and anything he offered her.

Her fangs scraped along the surface of his skin, teasing him in that way she always did before digging in. He curled his hips into her and continued his assault on her pussy, wanting her to feel just how crazy she made him. She bounced against him and her shallow breaths turned him on to no end.