《Breakfast In Bed》 G.D.

I wake up due to the sun peeking through the blinds. My ears are relaxed from the sounds of the ocean washing up the sand and pelicans cawing and flying the sky. (Idk what I'm writing.)

I slide out of bed slowly due to last night events that left me in a haze of memories flooding my head all night long.

Putting on my silk robe, I walk downstairs to see Grayson's flexing back muscles facing me. His body made my legs close tight together from how wet I was becoming.

I softly but quietly moaned in pain as I walked down the stairs. Yes it hurts but I always wanted him to go rough.

Yes I love it when we make love. But I I love it better when we fuck. All it did was leave me wobbling the next couple of days.

He finally turned around when I made my way to the table and sat down. "You're awake." He brung over two plates and placed one in front of me and the other, where he sat across from me.

I smiled. "And what did my chef cook for me this morning?" "Waffles covered in strawberries and syrup of course with eggs, bacon and sausage.

I nodded with impressiveness. "Mmm sounds good." "But wait.....I missing sausage." I tilted my head to the side questionly.

"You'll get that later." He smirked while drinking his orange juice.

I smirked back and began to dig in. "Is that so?" "You and I both know so." He said in a deep voice. I love his morning voice.

In the middle of eating I 'accidently' dropped my fork. "Oops." I smirked and crawled under the table but crawled towards his lap.

I massaged his bulge and biting my lip while looking into his lustful brown eyes. "You know what to do baby." He gripped my hair softly.

Pulling down his pants, his member sprung up and hit his abdomen with cum oozing out of the tip. I licked a long stride from his sack to the tip and sucked the precum off.

His body was now shuddereding from my actions. I bobbed my head at a slow pace and stared deeply into his soul. I wanted to please him in any way I could.

I want him to feel that kind of special that he'll only feel with me. He rubbed his hands through my hair and helped me swallow him all the way down. Sounds of his grunts and my mouth was only heard.

"Damn baby your mouth feel so fucking good." He moaned as I went faster. I stroked what was left of his member and sucked each time as I got to the tip.

I spit on it and stroked it before putting in back in my mouth. "You like that daddy? You love it when I give you my mouth?" I looked up at him like a child with pleading eyes.

He only grunted really loud and let his head fall back while bobbing my head fast. I started deepthroating and gagging each time he pushed my head down.

He then finally busted in my mouth and I swallowed as it kept spilling out. "Mmm my turn." I bit my lip and stood up.

He ripped off his pants and quickly untied my robe and removing it off my figure. Instantly I knew what was coming next, I hopped on top of the counter and spreaded my legs.

"Damn baby. You're so wet." He got on his knees and his lips met my soaked, glistening ones. "Aaah!" I squealed as he tongue fucked it.

My hands flew to his hair when he started sucking and kitty licking. "Please make me cum baby..." I moaned loudly.

"I....can't...t-t-tak..aaaahh." His fingers were now inside of me, mercilessly going in and out. All that was heard was the gushing sounds of my aching area and my cries.

My back began to arch deeply as I gripped his hair in my hands tighter than ever as he devoured my sweetness. "Baby....I'm gonna...cummm...ooh shit!" I instantly came hard.

He sucked all of my juices up and gave my kitty one last lick. I was too weak to get off the counter. "Get up and go to the bedroom." He growled.

"Yes Daddy." I smirked and swayed my hips as I walked to the bedroom. I turned around to see him stroking himself with his jaw clenched.

The sight of him clenching his jaw made me even more wet. And the fact that I make him hard, makes me feel special.

"Get on your hands and knees now." He demanded. I got into position and spreaded my legs open. "Aah! Daddy!" I screamed out as he pounded in me at a fast pace. "Give me all of your cock baby, I wanna feel you all inside of me...please..." I breathed out.

All that was heard in the room was skin slapping and breathy moans. "Take this dick." He gripped my waist and watched my ass bounced against his stomach.

"God you're so big!" I groaned into the mattress and gripped the sheets. His hands wrapped around my neck as he began to go at a unknown pace. "Daddy...daddy...daddy! Fuck me like that!" My voice was growing hoarse.

His other hand slapped my ass. I knew by now my whole body is gonna go numb in a few seconds. It was too much to take. "I want to cum daddy....pleaseee..let me cum." I moaned, throwing my head back.

"You wanna cum princess?" He breathed in my ear as he rubbed my clit harshly. I nodded tiredly, obviously weak from this session. I felt a knot in my stomach, instantly making my eyes roll back and making me climax.

"Oh shit!" He kept hold of my hips as he spilled his juices inside of me. Both of us collapsing on the mattress, we held each other as I played in his hair softly yet weak.

"I think I liked the sausage best from breakfast." I giggled. "I'm glad you did baby." He smirked. "Speaking of babies, be prepared to be a daddy cuz you didn't pull out."

"Oh shit!" He cringed.

PLEASE Comment and Vote