《Sweet Angel II》G.D.

Y/N'S POV

"Please...." I mumble against the man who kidnapped me hand's as he had me handcuffed from the back.

"Shut your fucking mouth!" He growled in my ear, stopping in his tracks before resuming our walk to what looks to be a warehouse.

Is he gonna kill me? Mutilate me?

My heart rate picks up when he opens the large doubled metal doors, entering darkness.

It was cold, and airy as the doors shut. I wasn't gonna make it out of here for sure.

He uncovers my mouth, hesitantly as if I was going to scream. I let out a shaky breath; "What do you want from me?" I almost let out a sob.

He says nothing, we just keep walking for what feels like forever.

Then he opens another door, it was singled and red lights beamed throughout the room. It felt like I was in a horror movie.

There were also ropes and leather weapons hanging from a wall with mirrors surrounding the whole room almost.

It was quite spacious. The air became a little more warmer when he shut the door close and locking it.

"You know what these are for?" He finally spoke. I was frozen; he started to pace around me.

I didn't respond, just kept my head lowered with my face curtained by my now wild curly hair.

"Answer me." I stuttered: "I-I-" he forcefully grabbed my chin to look into his eyes. I'd be crazy if I'd say he's handsome. His face: structured jawline, full lips, knitted eyebrows, green-brownish eyes.....

"Answer me damnit!" He yelled in my face. "N-no." I sobbed.

He stared and let go of me. "You know why you're here?" He sat on a big leather chair that sat right in front of me.

My wrist were starting to bruise from the metal thrashing against my flesh. "You're going to kill me." I was now shaking, hoping that his answer wasn't a yes.

"You know who I am?" He asked. I knew who exactly he was. Grayson Dolan.

Not only was he a monster, he was a mobster, leader of the treacherous Italian Mafia Family of New York City.

I nodded. "Who am I?" He smirked. "You the seed of a monster, which also makes you one." He kept laughing so stupidly as if this were a joke. "I'm Grayson Dolan, sweetheart; don't wear it out."

I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

He just laughed; lighting what appears to be a blunt. "You're just so funny......and sexy too." He smirked, cocking his legs open.

He was sporting his growing boner in his briefs. I shifted on my feet uncomfortably.

"Nice hips, ass......my, my my, and some nice tits. Eh?" He said as he puffed out the smoke he inhaled.

"Stop it." I shakily whispered with little confidence. "What?" He sat up, now in my face. "Speak up." He blew the substance in my face, making me turn my head away.

He then grabbed my face once again, the smell of weed filling my nostrils.

"You've disobeyed me too many times. You came on my turf, tried to escape, ignoring me, and now you're talking back."

I must say, his voice was sexy but I wasn't gonna let that past of from what he might just do to me.

He pushed me onto my knees then walked behind me to uncuff my hands; I immediately began to rub the bruises that changed my brown flesh to a darker tone.