《BUWGFCIB II》E.D.

AUTHORS' POINT OF VIEW

Y/n has become even closer to the pair as friends but her motive was to be even closer to Ethan.

Everytime they accompanied each other as friends, she would give off hints, such as wearing more revealing clothes, exposing her breast and butt more than usual.

It was a sight to see for Ethan. His breathed became jagged for every single little thing she does.

The way she presents herself turns him on. Her flirty mood, very chill, yet a freak that he was bound to meet.

As of right now Ethan and Rynn were enjoy themselves of a chill night of cuddling and binging on Netflix.

Phone buzzed, a notification from his message appeared on his screen.

Picking it up without clear attention, he sees it's from Y/N with a picture attached.

Opening the message, was an alluring photo of y/n's tantalizing body, fully naked on her bed facing a mirror in doggystyle.

The caption read, "break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored."

That started his heart, bulging through his chest, only thing that could be heard were the consistent beating of his pulse. Sweat just trickling it's way down his face.

"You ok baby?" Rynn held a worried look. Him, hiding his phone, and fumbled in his lie but it was convincing enough for her to believe.

He still stared at the photo that held his true desire and need. He wanted to fight this urge.

For so long have he's been holding it in. And each day was draining his power to not give in.

But this day was when he'd become defeated by his desires.

He gave her an excuse that his brother needed help with last minute video touch ups and what not.

But really he made his way over to the girl that was waiting to be pleasured in ways you wouldn't think of.

Ringing her doorbell, looking around as if he was going to get caught being at a place like this, which is where he shouldn't be.

The door opened to the vixen standing in front of him in all black lingerie, her nipples filled with excitement and amusement.

Not a single word spoken, their demeanors spoke for all they wanted to say and do.

Attacking her neck with rough kisses, leaving her with short breaths. His big hands rubbing all over her figure, feeling every part that he was going to be touching all night.

"What'd you tell her?" She smirked as he sucked on her soft brown skin. "Don't worry about it." He growled as he ripped her thongs into shreds, latching onto her clit.

She was a moaning mess by now, due to him adding fingers into her glory. "You aren't man enough to leave her." She breathed out.

That statement alone made him go from slight compunction to pure anger. So he removed himself from her entrance and pulled down his pants alongside his briefs, and out came his shaft that was oozing of precum.

That sight made her melt and drip more than anything. "You probably aren't man enough to take this pus-ssaaaahhh!" She screamed out as he forced his shaft into her, coating his length with her sweet honey.

"You're so big baby." He held her against the hall walls of her home, thrusting until no end. Nails printing his back of pleasure marks.

"Don't stop. Please don't stop." She squealed. His grunts and heavy breathing made her cream more than before.

She was becoming weaker by the second, all because of him. The two switched position to her on her knees, licking their combined essence.

His length going seeping into her throat, resulting him to to moan I. delight. Her eyes, watching, and stroking the rest of him.

"You suck dick better than Rynn." He didn't know what he was saying. But it felt so good. That comment got him more appreciation suck and it made him go insane.

Massaging his seed holders, his release was approaching. "Mmmm....cum baby, cum in my pretty little mouth." She whispered as she swirled her tongue around his tip, sucking his liquids dry.

"Fuck." He breathes. "Turn that ass around." And she obeyed, spreading her cheeks, still dripping from how hoarse his voice sounds from his groaning session.

"Its so wet for you baby." She talked in her small innocent voice. "Come get it." She made her ass jiggle, swaying side to side.

Without warning, he shoved himself in and pulled her back by her hair, pounding like it was his last time with her.

"You're so tight. Shit." He went deeper into her core, her walls tightening after each thrust.

"I love it. I want to feel this every morning.....aaahhhh....every night." She moaned, leaning her head onto his shoulder.

Sweaty bodies, aroma of sex filled the air, moaning and groaning, skin slapping against one another. They couldn't get enough.

Rubbing her sweet spot down below, causing her to reach her orgasm of the night.

"That's it, cum for me." He whispered in her ear, pecking it every so often. Pulling out, he releases on her cheeks as she shook from overstimulating.

"So sexy." He kissed her lips, this wasn't the kind of kiss that was those rough, quick kisses, it was passionate.

"Am I man enough?"

"Yeah. But you're my man now." She smiled tiredly.

"Only for you." He kissed her swollen lips.

_______________

BUWGFCIB IS NOW FINISHED.

Took me forever but yeah.

How did you guys like it?

Ideas for Grayson?

Please comment and vote please❤❤❤