Chapter 2

I decided to dedicate this chapter to this person becuase of that awesome cover you see on the side where the pictures go. It was my second runner up cover and I decided to honor it by putting it up. Round of applause for the cover please....

Now without further commentary. Here is Chapter 2. Enjoy

Months After Miguel's Recent Sighting

Miguel

“Miguel,” a soft, melodic voice purred. “Miguel.”

I looked around my room to find the source of that beautiful sound. It thought I was dreaming of the voice until I saw her there. In my closet doorway was a creature so beautiful it was hard to even believe she was real. I sat up on my bed and gawked at the sight. My penis hardened at the sight of her naked body. Her skin was the color of perfectly ripened peaches. She had a tan that many strive for but could never replicate. Her long, curly black hair cascaded in waves around her perky breasts that were more than average sized. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds and her aureoles were a delicious looking brown. Her flat tummy followed down to her wide hips and thick thighs, giving her that hour glass figure that I loved for a woman to have. She sauntered over to me and sexily climbed onto the bed on all fours. My wolf purred at her being this close. With in arms reach.

“Estás tan duro bebé,” she whispered in a sexy voice. If it wasn't for my enhanced hearing I wouldn't have heard her. (You are so hard baby.)

“It's because of you,” I grunted out as she took me in her hands and gently began to stroke me at a fast pace. She took my by surprise. My eyes widened as I felt the pre-cum ooze from the tip. I watched her intently as she bent down and flicked her tongue over my tip. I let out a yelp.

“Donde quieres poner tu papi pene,” she asked. I could hear the sexy lull in her voice and it was dragging me closer to the end. The more she spoke in our native tongue the sexier the appeal was to me. I wanted more and more. I wanted this to never stop. I wanted her to drain me dry. (Where do you want me to put your penis, daddy?)

“In--” I started but she immediately covered my mouth with her index finger. I instantly sucked it into my mouth loving the moan that escaped her mouth and the way her eyes closed as if it was involuntary. She withdrew her finger from my mouth giving me a hard stare. “Hablar a mí Miguel. Y sin engaños.” (Speak to me Miguel. And no cheating.)

I looked at her confused. Wasn't I trying to talk to her? What more she want me to do? She looked at me expectantly almost as if she was trying to tell me something with her eyes. Looking in them I immediately lost myself. Those hazel eyes. I noticed the green in them that kept threatening to tell her secrets. I looked into her eyes and saw her heart. It was filled with nothing but love for me. I was her all and she was mine. Looking deeper I saw into her soul. It was there in the middle of her body entangled with mine. We were two halves of one wolf. I needed her and she needed me. Forever. Looking into her like that made everything click. It made me understand her and what she wanted. I don't know how, it just did.

“Te quiero,” I whispered pulling her face towards mine and kissing her passionately. (I love you.) “Maiya,” I moaned against her lips.

“Maiya,” I heard a shrill voice shout. 'Fuck! No. Please don't let this be a dream,' I begged as I felt myself being pulled from the dream world and into the real one. I opened my eyes to see Melody's angry blue eyes staring down on me. I pushed her off and strolled to the bathroom. I was in desperate need of cold water.

“Why'd you call me Maiya Miguel?” There was a naked Melody staring at me with angry eyes. This would happen every time we were together, and every time I swore it would be the last, but when your wolf is in heat there's no other way around it. Melody wanted something more than I could give her. I was still keeping hope alive for Maiya.