Chapter 1 The beginning

( A/N)
OK I thought I would start this off with a quick notice u see I watch the subbed and dubbed off Detective Conan also know as case closed but I'm more familiar with the subbed because I'm still watching it so in case u haven't watched the subbed these are the names.

Rachel=Ran
Richard= Mouri Kogoro
Conan= Conan (Jimmy Kudo=Shinichi Kudou)
Amy= Ayumi
Mitch= Mitsuhiko
George=Genta
Vi Graythorn= Ai Haibara
Serina=Sonoko
Joseph Meguire= Insepecture Megure
Detective Simone= Satou
Harry Wilde=Takagi
Professor Agasa
Harley Heartwell =Hattori Heiji
Harleys childhood friends forgot her name= Kazuha.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Conan's POV-
I was walking down the street with Ayumi, Genta, Mitsuhiko and Haibara on our way to school because, we had all stayed round Agasa's house to try out his new game. But unfortunately we stayed up to long and ended up over sleeping slightly, so we were all kinda of angry with each other, which then caused a big argument to follow. Although I did try to stay out of it Ayumi kept dragging me in. And this was earning glares from Genta and Mitsuhiko which made the situation worse.
Sighing I drifted into my thoughts I had felt really uneasy this morning, its strange I haven't felt like this since my last encounter with the Black Organization. Wait don't tell me that...
I was standing still in the middle of sidewalk frozen, from shock and fear. What if the Organization was back again I can't do anything to stop it what will I do now damn it, I don't have time for this what if they find out my true identity damn it, this is bad if they are back.

But wait. I've beat them before right? I mean I can't be scared of them because I need to find a way to get my body back and FINALLY tell Ran how I feel and nothings gonna stop me. Right..?

Pulling my self out of my thoughts I found everyone staring at me annoyed well everyone, but Haibara she couldn't careless if we were late but Ayumi, Genta and Mitsuhiko did and well let's just say I was in for and earful.

~*time skip*~ (CBA to type the rant)
After having my ear chewed off it was official that we were going to be late for school so then it was my turn to give them an earful.

"See you guys, if you hadn't been shouting at me we might have actually made it, but NO you just had to keep running your mouth" I sassed at them and walked ahead with a smug smirk on my face.

In the end they caught up to me and stayed silent well until Ayumi grabbed my arm, causing me to look at her with both annoyance and curiosity.

"Hey Conan look isn't that officer Takagi over there" Ayumi said cheerfully.