Chapter 11 Murder in Harusai Mansion

Author: Heya My amazing reader I'm back yay I'm sorry for not updating in ages.
Conan: Well the longer u were away the longer in was away from those child predators.
Author: Don't be such a baby jeez... anyway on with the story.
---------------------------------------------------------- -Conan's POV-
I'm sitting In the tea room talking about, money and tea? Which was confusing but I went along with it as a nice gesture, I could tell Chase was trying his best to understand the conversation and keep up with it.

"Ne, can we go and explore?" I asked feeling bored of this stupid conversation, and wanting to explore this large mansion before actually completing the mission.

"Sure we can, I guess since you are a kid you didn't understand the conversation right?" Hiro said smiling and I felt my eye twitch, I understood it but it was pointless to talk about.

" Yeah you caught me and I get this mansion is really big I have never being in one before." I lied with a smile on my face and I saw Hiro's features soften and nod before standing up, then walking towards me and picking me up and placing me in his shoulders.

Chase burst out laughing at the shocked look and my face and Hiro just said that I still had a cast in my leg so I should walk around so he was gonna carry me.

"Sìmon, come in here please." Hiro called out and an crisp and fresh dressed man in maybe his 40's walked in, he had Brown hair and a few grating strands at the front slicked back with I'm presuming gel by the how wet and shiny it looks, his eyes were a stunning green which reminded me of fresh cut grass. His skin was a tan latte colour which went well with his eyes, he had smile marks and dimples , and a set of thin looking lips and a strong straight nose.

"Yes, Young Master Hiro?" Sìmon questioned as he walked into the tea room, a small smile on the mans face as he saw me on Hiro shoulders.

" Conan would like to explore and I think that you should be the tour guide and show them around. Of course I will follow as I'm holding young Conan here." Hiro said plainly with a hint of amusement when I started to put on an excited act.

"Yeah I wanna explore this big mansion please show us." I pleaded doing my best puppy dog eyes.

"I'm with Conan I wanna explore too." Chase said coming up beside Hiro and me.

Sìmon nodded and lead us out showing us around the mansion and explaining everything as much as possible. I was really intrigued I couldn't help the smile that came to my face. this place was huge and apparently had quite the history to it.

" Wow this place is so full of history!" Chase exclaimed looking around the library witha awe stuck expression.

"Ne? Hiro do you have any Sherlock books" I ask excitedly hoping he did since then i could ask to read it to pass the time walk we walk around.

"Hmm yeah this library hold the all the Sherlock Holmes books, why?" Hiro answered and looked back at me while i smiled immediately trying to think which one i should ask to to read, i was thinking maybe 'A study in Scarlet' but quickly changed my mind to 'The Sign of The Four'.

"Can i please read one of them?" i asked pleadingly and Hiro gave me a curious look while Chase tried to hold in a chuckle.

" You read Sherlock, aren't you a bit young for those kind of books?" Hiro questioned curiously and i felt an embarrassed blush on my face knowing he is right but since he doesn't know my real identity it's true anyone would think it.

(A/N. One of my little sister is sat next to me on a one seat arm chair and I'm am squashed to the side, I even asked her to move and she said No.... Ima yeet this child out the window.)