Chapter 4 The Black Organization!

Author: Oki guys chapter 4 yay but I'm typing it at school so boooo I hate school with a passion.
Conan: Author you don't have to repeat school all over again.
Author: true well on with the fic.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Conan's POV-
Frozen to the spot I watched wide eyed as none other than Gin walked out of the car with a evil smirk on his face and it got wider when he saw me.

"Well who's this then" Gin asked Kibune who stood with a smug smile on his face.

At this moment in time I really wished I could kick a soccer ball at his face because at least then he wouldn't be smiling the damn bastard.

"Well you told me that Shinichi Kudou was dead right" Kibune exclaimed happily.

"That's right what of it" Gins face was confused and I laughed.

Both Gin and Kibune Looked at me in confusion and I laughed harder.

"Oi boy what's so funny" Gins questioned looking rather pissed now.

"Oh it nothing just if I remember the first time I saw you I never thought you could make a confused face like the one you did now" I laughed out and Gin leaned into me face.

I leaned back slightly I mean personal space much seriously my space has been stolen. I looked at Gin worried and then he smirked again and grabbed something of which looked like a photo and then he took off my glasses and I gasped as he held the picture next to me and I saw Kibune smile widely.

"Well done Kibune and here we though Shinichi Kudou was dead" Gin looked at Kibune and gave him a knowing stare.

"Well Gin actually this boy now goes by the name of Conan Edogawa, and he stayed at his child hood friend Mouri Ran house and, as you know her dad is none other the the sleeping Kogoro" all this talking about me when I was right here was really annoying.

"Yeah so what I stayed at Ran's  house and I created the sleeping Kogoro so what" I blurted out the bit about creating the sleeping Kogoro and this peeked Gins interest.

"What do you mean you created the sleeping Kogoro Conan" Gin asked curiously and I made a grim face and kept quiet.

I looked down and kept silent and this annoyed Gin so he grabbed me and threw me in the back seat of his car and gave Kibune a piece of paper then he climbed in the car and drove off with me in it and don't think I didn't realise the looks Vodka was giving me.

-Hattori's POV-
In was pacing up and down the stair of the detective agency think of a plan but i came up with nothing  I mean heck I only know what Kudou told me about the Black Organization which was very little because he didn't know much either so overall I had nothing.

"Heiji?" Kazuha called me and I turned and looked at her.

"Yeah what's up" I asked he smiling.

"Well what's up is the sky but um dinner is ready" Kazuha said profoundly happy with her smart remark.

"Okay" I walked up the stairs and past her into the Mason room were everyone else apart from Conan was sitting.

-No One's POV-
A black car drove through the dark quiet roads of Japan and it carried 3 people 2 adults and one child  and that child was none other the Conan Edogawa also know as the high detective Kudou Shinichi.

And those adults were Gin and Vodka members of the notorious Black Organisation.

-Conan's POV-
I sat quietly And stiffened when I felt a familiar vibration of my original phone vibrating in my pocket.

I cursed under my breath and layed back trying to block everything out and I slowly fell asleep hoping when I woke up I would Be far away from here.

-TBC-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author: I'm well aware of the short chapter but I don't have a choice I'm busy and tired so yh.

Conan: DW guys Author is just grumpy hope u enjoyed the chapter byee