Chapter 9 Crash!

Author: Ok so i can kind of guess what u're thinking right now.
Conan: Author what the f*ck.
Author: that right Conan but mind ur language.
Chase: i think he was saying 'what the fuck' to u and not making a guess on what the readers were thinking.
Author: oh well he will have to read and find out.
-----------------------------------------------------------
-Conan POV-

I Yawned and turned over in my bed only to come face to face with a sleeping Chase, i screamed and kicked him out of bed and he fell out with a panicked Gasp then a *Bang*. I smiled wih satifaction and tried to go back to sleep when Chase stood up and grabbed me.

" come on we have a mission from the Boss now get dressed call Ran and the others and tell them that you have a Case with your little children detective gang." Chase inquired slightly annoyed. I pouted but did it anyway i mean its not like i can get out of it and besides the last time i disobeyed and order from Chase well i can say clear and proud he is  a 100% pervert like my poor innocent lips.

I sighed annoyed it was 06:45am and i was tired as hell but according to Chase im not allowed to go back to sleep because of the stupid mission. it was our first official big mission but I really wanted sleep and it was at this moment, I wish that i never agreed to work for The Black Organisation... well if it meant I was going to loose sleep over a stupid mission.

"Hey Chase what is our mission anyway." I asked curiously as I walked down the stairs putting on my signature red bow tie and trying to brush me mess of hair, since I woke up looking like I was  electrocuted like that is how bad my hair was.

"Well we are going to force the 3rd biggest company in the world to join us." Chase replied nonchalantly as he was pulling a pack of triple chocolate cookies out of the cupboard.

" Okay um first why? And second HOW DID YOU FIND MY SECRECT SNACK CUPBOARD?" I scurried down the stairs and was about to kick a soccer ball at Chase when I.... SNEEZED....and then I .....COUGHED....TWICE.

" Conan are you sick?" Chase question looking at me with worry, I look up at him and he was way to close like personal space much GEEZ hes going to be worse than Genta, Ayumi and Mitsuhiko.

"I'm fine Chase its probably just a little chill that's all." I said heading to the door and opening it only to see the personal space invading trio on my door step. Oh lord why now of all times im tired and I just want to get the mission done and over but I cant even get outside without a distraction.

" Hey Conan are you coming out to play today." Ayumi asked smiling, so I forced a fake smile on my face and rubbed my neck nervously and put on my best apologetic voice.

" AH sorry guy's I can't I have a doctors appointment to have my leg checked out because its taking a long time to heal, longer than usual so they wanna see whats going on. But what about tomorrow and maybe not at 07:00am in the morning now you should go home and get more sleep." I lied and the all nodded and yawned believing me, damn I should have became a actor like my mum.

" Okay Conan see you tomorrow hope your Doctors appointment goes okay." the trio said before going back home.

I sighed and headed out to the car which was Chase's, the car was a 'Midnight Blue Lamborghini Aventador'.

-----------------------------------------------------------

-TIME SKIP-( Brought to you by ur fabulous Author-Chan)

Tree's more tree's oh and what would you know more  freaking TREES.... ughhhh I sighed in frustration both mentally and physically as I messed up my hair due the fact I severely BORED.

"Chase how much further." I whined wanting to get out the car as soon as possible, Chase looked at the GPS and furrowed his eyebrows which made me kinda nervous.

" Well according to the GPS it should but right ahead as long as we keep driving straight." Chase said looking at me and I sighed in relief and looked ahead only to suddenly jerk forward and grab the steering wheel and turn it sharply causing the car to spin out of control.

The violent turning caused me to be thrown into the sided of the car rather harshly while also hitting my head, to which I then felt a wet hot trickle slide down my head and over my eye. Chase managed to finally stop the car but by this point my vision was already turning black.
--------------------------------
Author :its been so long since i last posted.
Conan: no shit sherlock.
Author: shut up child any who i have to go me at college i love u all.