Chapter 6 Partner!

Author:Ah well I'm back and I though I should give u an introduction *clears throat* the person is another made up character and he is called something and u will know who he is later.
Conan: I suggest we start the chapter.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-No One's POV-
It had been a week since Conan had been taken by the organization and he has been locked in a rather suspiciously comfy cell with another guy who seemed a bit well a trouble magnet.

Conan sighed the last thing he needed was a trouble magnet, because him being the death magnet and this guy who still refuses to give his being a trouble magnet well this duo just isn't going to work.

Laying on the floor Conan heard footsteps approach the cell he was in and sat up abruptly to see who it was and let's say who in stood in front of the cell wasn't who he was expecting.

-??? (Person in cell with Conan)POV-
I sat on my ever so comfy bed and stared at my new cell mate with curiosity its been a week and he still hadn't told me his name so in return I haven't told him mine, I mean its formality to introduced yourself before asking the other person for their name.

Chuckling to myself I started to think why this god forsaken Organisation wanted a little 7 year old boy like him, he's only a child but he does look strangely familiar and it annoyed me. Suddenly I saw the boy sit up and now I know why foot steps approached and the one who stood outside the cell was-....

Wait what- what is V-V-Vermouth doing here still trying to process why the goddess of evil and deception came here the kid spoke.

"Vermouth what are you doing here!" The kid sounded bored and surprised to see her, but Vermouth smirked and flipped her hair.

"Hello Silver Bullet~ I came to visit oh and also you and your cell mate are to follow me to the boss" Vermouth smiled evilly and opened the cell letting us both out. I followed behind wearily.

-Conan's POV-
I shivered at Vermouths sentence especially when she called me 'Sliver Bullet~' and I felt even worse when she said about taking me to her boss but I could tell that if someone tried to hurt me she would protect me, I just have a feel for this stuff OK and I just knew.

Then something came to mind "Hey Vermouth what happened to that Kibune guy I haven't seen him around" I asked curious and Vermouth has a smile toying with her lips.

"Oh he's in the infirmary after me and Gin um well put straight, we beat him up because he hurt our little Silver Bullet~ so yh" Vermouths enjoyment was coming off in waves "Oh and his alcohol name is champagne after the beating the boss declared his celebration for becoming a member the best" Vermouth was now laughing I chuckled slightly and saw my room mate with a shocked look on his face I decided to ask him why later.

Finally we arrived in front of a set of high double doors and Vermouth knocked before hearing a gruff come in and we all entered as the doors closed behind us. And I looked around to see Gin, Vodka, Kir, Bourbon, Chanti, Corn and many more who I didn't know, and I only know Chanti and Corn from there patrol work.

"Welcome all today is the day of the Options for these 2 younglings" an rather middle aged man said and I thought this is the boss really, he had thinking red hair a French moustache and drawn tired looking eyes.

Vermouth whispered for us to sit down so we did and she walked other to the rest. I was beginning to get bored and tired and nearly fell asleep until someone stormed into the room startling me and I fell forward, and this caused me to turn around and glare at the intruder until I saw it was Kibune and noted did he get a beating but now was not the time to think of that because at this moment in time Kibune had a gun pointed at my head.

"You damn brat look at me, I'm a mess and its all your fault" I held a bored yet pissed expression and glared at 'Champagne' while Vermouth and Gin were being held back by others.

"Well its your fault 'Champagne' after all you shot me that's your fault not mine, I mean I nearly died from blood loss, Oh and did I forget to mention but true you took my tranquilizer watch but u forgot to other things" I said smirking and this peaked everyone's attention apart from Kibune who was fuming from being called Champagne in a mocking tone.

"What did you say brat well come on then show me, what I forgot to take off you" Kibune screeched.

"OK damn calm your Ass down aren't we impatient" I said in a mother like voice. "Why you only forgot to take me power enhancing sneakers and football producing belt" I say and I turn the dial on my shoe making it sparkle and crackle and electricity sparks through the show and my foot not hurting me.

Smirking I press the button on my belt and kid the ball with everything I got and hit Kibune in the face but that's not all there was so much force he was actually sent flying and even went through the thick double doors and everyone as well as me just gasped at the event that has never happen before.

After about 5 minute we got back to the business at hand.

"Now Chase Hunting, you were caught by Vermouth because we want you on our side you skills are very special so will you join us" the boss mans voice was deep and questioning and Chase Scoffed and looked at the man.

"Sure why not" Chase sighed and I smiled so his name is Chase then interesting.

"Now then Conan Edogawa or should I say Shinichi Kudou, you were caught by Kibune as an exchange for a way into the organization but none the less you skill in solving mysteries and other random things is amazing also you skill to deceive and beat enemy's are amazing" the man sounded proud but I knew the question coming "Will you join the Organization and well if you refuse we will kill you and everyone you care about" and I chuckled light causing people to stare.

I mean a the start I was trying to catch these guys but I have a better idea "Sure I'll join I mean I assume everyone knows my real identity back home anyway" I sighed and shoved my hands in my pocket and gave a cocky smirk. "So what now Boss~"

The boss guy smirked and pointed to me and Chase "You 2 will be partners now you will have a room assigned to you oh and Conan we shall try and see if we can fix your  body" I was gaping I was now partnered with me cell mate and I just heard I could get my body back i was squealing with joy inside.

But I still had a question " Hey is it possible to get my Wrist watch , Glasses and phone back" I asked  I didn't feel right without my glasses for some reason and my phone well I can contact others.

"Of course Gin give them back" Gin suddenly threw them at me and I caught my watch and phone but I couldn't reach my glasses so chase caught them and crouched down to my level and slid them on my face.

"There you go Partner" i smiled at Chase's comment and nodded as me and him walked out and headed anywhere we wanted in the HQ and forgot about being given our code names for now.

-TBC-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author: well guys hope you enjoyed have fun until next time.
Conan: see you soon bye bye.