Chapter 5 Options?

Author: haha yes its me!
Conan: Author- Chan calm down. *sweat drop*
Author: nope I will not I haven't wrote anything for this in a month so in will write now.

Conan: OK then enjoy the chapter.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Conan POV-
When i Woke up I was still in the car with Gin and Vodka,and it seemed they noticed me wake up as Gin turned around.

"So brat ready to talk" Gin asked and eerie smile on his face it made me cringe

"Well of course I wasn't sure if you would let me so... What do you want to talk about" I replied with a cocky smirk.

Gin laughed well I think it was his laugh anyway I stare straight ahead as didn't pay attention, to what Gin and Vodka did I just slowly let my thoughts wonder.

*Time skip*

After a few hours of day dreaming I'm suddenly thrown forward as the car comes to an abrupt stop, and unfortunately when I was throw forward I was sitting at an angle so i was thrown directly into Gins lap.

I Blushed furiously and tried to push myself up but failed miserably, I was helpless I sighed inwardly praying I wouldn't die for falling on to his lap.

What was only a few seconds felt like hours but, I felt a pair of hands grab my waist and then me being picked up and then coming face to face with Gin , he had a amused look on his face and instead of putting me in the back of the car he sat me on his lap.

Blushing again I looked down I felt weird with out my glasses on but I think Gin has them, and I really want them back. I looked up at Gin who was looking at the red stop light annoyed, I relaxed my self and I felt tired again but I didn't really go to sleep I just closed my eyes and leant back gently and listened to the sound of Cars passing by, the soft hum of the engine and the slightly raised heart beat of Gin.

-Gin's POV-
I watch as the Kudou boy also known as Conan Edogawa sleep peacefully in my lap, but to be honest it was a bit embarrassing and I could fell my heart rate rise slightly but I kept my cold emotionless face on. So Vodka didn't question me about anything later.

As we drove through dark empty streets the bumps and turns got hard and more violent and I'm surprised the kid didn't wake up. I smiled down at him but my smile was hidden behind my long pale hair, I was really happy about the time when he would get the choice of 3 options of what to do with him and he gets to choose.

While deep in thought i didn't realise realise when we came up to a sharp curve but it wasn't until I felt the weight in my lap decrease and see Conan slip from in the centre of my lap and go straight into to the door which woke him up instantly letting out a cry of pain.

I picked him up to see blood seeping out of the poorly tied piece of cloth round his leg, it seemed like he had already lost a lot of blood and would probably need a blood transfusion just by how pale his face is and how much he keeps falling asleep.

"Vodka drive faster" I snapped.

Vodka looked at me shocked.

"Why Aniki" Vodka really is a useless lump to not realise.

"Because this boy is going to die now its true I don't really care about people dying but I still have question to ask this boy and he hasn't had his 3 options yet" I smirked at the last part.

And Vodka seemed to gather what I meant and drove faster.

*Time Skip*

We arrived at the base in about 15 minutes although we broke almost all the speed limits doing so, I had tighten the cloth on the unconscious boys leg and carried the boy inside and was immediately met by Vermouth and I could tell she recognised the boy but the facial expression she pulled.

"Oh Vermouth I see you recognise little Conan. Here well that's great take him to the medical unit and tell them he need possible stitches and defiantly a blood transfusion" and with that I handed her Conan.

"What happened to him" Vermouth asked curious.

I smiled bitterly.

"A new member named Kibune he has yet to get his alcohol name but in order to get in he had to bring something and well he brought us proof that Kudou Shinichi was still alive but he was and idiot and shot the kid" I sighed frustrated.

Vermouth nodded.

"Hey its OK if I punch him when I first meet him right" Vermouth asked with a sour smile on her face.

"Hmm yeah why do you asks" I was curious I haven't seen her like this before.

"Because he Shot my Silver Bullet and that's not aloud" her face turned dark with a teasingly evil smirk.

I smiled with her oh I can't wait for their first meeting.

"Anyway I'll take Silver Bullet to the medical unit now we you later Gin" and with that Vermouth left with he heels clicking against the floor.

*meanwhile at the detective office*
-No ones POV-

A certain Osaka Detective was pacing back and forth in front of every one trying to think of a plan.

"OK so Kudou has his phone on, and we know he was shot so possibility is that he's unconscious from trauma. Also we can't track his phone because his phone has an anti- tracking chip, because he thought Ran might try to track him" Heiji recited out loud.

Catching everyone's attention And causing some to tear up (A/N just have a guess who😜).

"Ugh its useless I can't think of anything Kudou just where are you." Heiji shouted frustrated.

*somewhere far away from Beika*
-No One's POV-
Gin and Vermouth received news that Conan was in critical condition but the blood transfusion was a success.

Gin and Vermouth were glad to her there new toy was OK but at this moment they where waiting in a room with Kir, Korn, Chianti, Vodka and many other black org member so that they could welcome Kibune.

But everyone was staring at Gin and Vermouth because they were releasing a deadly aura and cold as ice glares while waiting for their victim Kibune to one in and collect his Alcohol name.

Gin and Vermouth heard the sound of foot steps and knew immediately that it was their victim, Gin cracked his knuckles while Vermouth smiled sadistically.

Oh were they going to have fun.

-TBC-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Author: ugh I worked so hard on this chapter that my thumbs hurt from typing.
Conan: poor Author but at least your not in critical condition.
Gin: well for now at least.
Author: haha I think I should run now bye till next chapter bye *runs*