Reunion <3

Percy was catching up with some long lost friends, when someone smacked him hard on the arm. He whirled round to see who it was. He froze. Staring at a pair of smouldering but all the more beautiful, stormy grey eyes. Annabeth.

"Ow" was all he could say.

Suddenly she burst out with a very long and angry, emotional lecture, "How dare you!! I was worried sick when I found out you were missing. And... and now, after eight months all you say is 'OW?!?!' "

All around them, people started taking notice of the hysterically angry girl shouting at their new praetor, some with amusement, other shocked at the crazy girl's words. "I was so worried!", zoning out.... "The next time I see that stupid, no good b****, Hera, I'm gonna smack her round the head so hard...." blah blah "Do you know that I almost went CRAZY looking for YOU?!?!" some more words that Percy couldn't follow.... and then her voice broke, which made Percy look back down at Annabeth, seeing the pain in her face as much as he can hear it. "I...I thought you were..." her bottom lip quivered and she  her voice lowered into a whisper, "... gone."

Before Annabeth could do or say anything, Percy buried his hand in the mass of her curls and kissed her.

Percy pulled back, cradling Annabeth's face, which showed relief but her eyes still full of concern.

"I missed you too, Wisegirl."

Does anyone have any ideas on who Percy could be (APART FROM LOGAN LERMAN) and the rest of the cast??? Leave a comment!