4. Hi

"This is the most wonderful dinner I ever had after Yoona gone, all the Jeon are in here." Proudly this old man smiling after I drink my plain water, trying to not obvious that I am not comfortable to be the part of this family. "I am happy." But I am not. "Jeon Yoona should have sat beside me watching what I see tonight." Oh not that again.

I sigh impatiently wanting to come back to my room as soon as possible because I could sense Jungkook's stare start burn my cheeks. Can he just let me go this time? Yeri seems found it funny because one giggled escape from her lips before she covered her mouth with both of her hands. While Jungkook's dad clearing his throat wanting me to stop acting like a brat.

"And she should be happy to meet her first stubborn grand-daughter." I rolled my eyes as I heard what he said. Drama king I can say. Just, can he let his wife sleep in peace up there. He kept mentioning her, here and there. It will only renewing his scars. I was about to excuse my self when suddenly Jungkook's dad was faking his coughing. I look at him wonder when he start the conversation between us, for the first time.

"I am happy that we can gather around together like this. And I hope we will have more time to do same thing every night." God no. Its only you who is happy, and of course the older one, but what about me? "Tonight I am so proud that finally the first heir of Jeon could join our dinner together despite of how busy she is."

"Thank you for your understanding, uncle." I answer him. Sarcasm seems being the first meal for the Jeon family. He made a thin line with his mouth, I think he is angry now. But he try to suppress it since the older one is in here, smiling at us, look like interest to our conversation.

"Yes, Lisa." He said nodding his head and then gesturing me to watch over someone who sat beside him. "She is my wife, Jeon Irene." She nodded and stiffly forming a weird smile for me, she looks like doll. More than me. "And our daughter, Jeon Yeri."

"Nice to meet you, unnie." She said cheerfully make me smile and later regret it when I see smile also formed on Jungkook's lips. That sweet smile of him which is show me his bunny teeth.

"And the only son of Jeon's, Jeon Jungkook."

"Mom wants to know when will you let me go, Mr.Jeon?" I ask the elderly when Jungkook ready to greet me, I am not ready for this one. So I throw a question which is important too.

"Grandpa, call me grandpa." He demand.

"It still hard to acknowledge you as one." I tell him shortly.

"Okay, tell your mother that you will stay in here until you got my permission to go." I shake my head as I speak.

"I tell mom that I will go next week." Stubbornly I said playing with the fork on my plate.

"It's okay. You can tell her again." I was about to answer him again but uncle Jeon cut my words.

"Jeon Panpriya!" I frown and look at him angrily.

"It's Manoban."

"No matter how much you don't like the name, but you are the Jeon." He angrily spat on me, well. He is on his edge right now, huh? I want to speak harsher when this girl beside Jungkook finally talking after eating her dessert.

"Why are you insisted?" she looked at me. "Grand daddy, if she doesn't want it now, make her the one." What? "Just get married with her, she will have Jeon's name." She then looks and talk to Jungkook as if her words were the easiest thing we could do. But what?

--

"You are so cool." This little girl keeps being around me since that night. Her words leave me speechless, and the entire family looks shocked because of that. I am busying myself with my gadget, playing game. What else I can do? They lock me inside this house with nothing to do. If I go down stair or outside this room, I will meet Jungkook, and I don't want it. Not now.