20. Fiance

"Please give us some more time." Taehyung sighing as he exits the meeting room following the young female who's gracefully walking like a top model on her own catwalk.

"I don't have so many times to wait, so let's helping each other." She responded while passing the other staffs which are now leaving the two with a tired smile heading to the elevator. She is now looking at the older face as she flashes her formal smile.

"A big project which is now still on 40%, and you miss soon to be CEO wanted us to finish it less than a month? What do I look like? A genie?" he said frustrated pinching the gap between his brows, tiredly. "This is too much, Lisa. You should pay attention to the quality, not only to quantity. This is all make non sense."

"If we try harder, we can do it, Mr. Now CEO." She tease him back now patting the man's shoulder. "You need to cool down your head, fixing your facial expression, because I believe Jisoo unnie won't be happy to see you like a mess today."

"I'll tell her that you make me frustrated. I don't even know I signed the contract with such a devil." He then again whined while walking side by side with Lisa, lead her to the elevator. They were in the Jeon's office center, talking about the only left project she had been handed with the staffs and the clients.

She insist to make the progress as much as they can, finished the very last project her grandpa handed her in a month. She knew it almost impossible to see how the staffs and clients reaction as she spoke, but indeed, the owner always been the right party. As Taehyung's company feel so stressed handling such an amazing deadline.

"You'll thank me as soon as you pay attention of how many digits on your bank account later. And yes, you are welcome." she smirk as they enter the elevator, he then presses the button before she could do that. 4th floor. She looks at the light of the numbers on the elevator's wall as the elevator's door closed. 4th floor, the CEO's office.

"Then we need to talk again with Jungkook, he must know how to do something faster than I thought." He explains but I shrugged my shoulder as I press the GL button while looking in his eyes.

"That's your problem to solve. I will get going because I have another schedule Mr. Kim." I tell him with a thin lips as he faking his smile to me, nodding his head.

"Not everyone can defend your lying skill Miss. Jeon. Can we have talk even if it takes 5 minutes for both of you to not scream at each other because this is OUR damn problem. And I don't take rejection in this level."

"Fuck you, Tae." She muttered under her breath, realize she can't win over him. She can only biting her lips, thinking what will do next when they meet. Lisa and Jungkook didn't in good term almost a week till today. They never talk to each other, as much as she wanted to not make contact with him, he surprisingly did the same thing.

"No, I only fuck Jisoo." He answered with a soft smile as he mention his lovely wife's name. To see how Taehyung react on his wife's name somehow make her heart clenching, the missing feeling of someone who could react the same as her name got mentioned is so real. The jealousy, the disease that she won't ever get over with. Unfortunately the elevator seems working quicker than usual, they already arrived on the 4th floor as Taehyung walk first exiting the elevator while she follow him, reaching the door frame after one knocked we entered the room.

As soon as they entered the room fully, Tae immediately move to the side make his whole back covering Lisa's sight from the view. But it was too late, she saw it. The Jeon freaking Jungkook who's banging a girl on his seat. She curled her fingers as she try her best to make her foot to not run from the room, because she doesn't want him to think that she cares. As Taehyung clearing his throat, there was a noisy in front of him, the two human right in front of them just try to put their clothes on while the male voices hissed.