30. Know

Kring....Kring...

I took glance to my hand phone in the middle of our meeting, slightly smiling and annoying at the same time when one name showed up on my cellphone screen. He must be arrived an hour ago, I send him to California for some business activities while I took care some business in Korea. His help mean so much for this company, he can make deals in anytime with his humbleness with the client.

"Just answer the call, it's annoyed me now." I chuckled at annoying Taehyung oppa who's now sitting down his ass on his couch, not really impressed by the call that interrupted his presentation.

"yes, excuse me." I thank him with my smile as I take my phone and walking outside the meeting room.

"Hello." My first greeting come out so cheerful.

"What took you so long, babe?" he ask from another line, bit pissed I can tell.

"I was in the middle of the meeting with Tae oppa ." I tell him, playing with my hair I scan the surrounding checking if it's okay to act clingy now.

"You need to spare your time a bit to text me, by the way I already on my way to office. You should thank me with something for this agreement." He demand. I look at the clock on the wall, it's almost 4, so close for the end of office hour.

"No, you don't have to come." I tell him. "It's 4 p.m, just stay at house. I'll be right back after my schedule finish."

"It's not about the job, I just wanted to fetch you." I smile at his silliness, this man. "But thank, I think so too. My PA almost fainted over here." I can hear his chuckled as I imagine his new PA, Yugyeom punching him. Yes, he hires a new PA, and it surprise me that our head manager willing to fill that position. They are being a good friend after I left years ago.

"Ok then, I'll meet you later in home. Bathing with warm water, eat something while you wait for me. Okay." I command him.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Okay, bye Jungkook."

"I told you to call me with something romantic." He complain as I about to press the end button make me chuckled.

"I hate you, bye." I ended the call that way, I can imagine how he frown and whined but I can't do that so easily. If I had to do that, I should use it for a good opportunity.

"Already arrived?" Taehyung oppa asked me as I entering the meeting room again, I nodded while smiling at him. "Look!" I look at him with still a smile plastering on my face, but to see how serious his looks, my smile faded as his words come out. "I just heard that the girls, not really on your side about Jungkook."

I knew it already, from the way they didn't even invite me anymore for the garden party yesterday. They are not really active on our group chat and they also refused my offer to have lunch together. That day I argue with Jennie unnie when we have lunch together. She asked me to choose between Jungkook and Mino, of course I can't. This all just temporary, me and Jungkook.

"I am more than happy when I saw you with Jungkook, but when I heard from Rose that you will be married in a month I totally disagree with what you do to Jungkook." She said with an anger face, she even raising her voice, while Rose and Jisoo unnie keep their head down watching their drink.

"Jungkook didn't even complain, he just wanted to spent time with me."

"Are you serious? Do you ever tell him about your wedding?" I stopped when she red handed me. She snorted rolling her eyes. "You literally killing him, don't you aware about that?"