32. Trust

"I am afraid Lisa; I am afraid by how her gaze become so different after that dream. I am going to be crazy. Even she looks so un interest toward Suji. I am done." I inhale the air as I heard Yoongi oppa speaking from the line panicked. It's still dawn, but he said that Jennie unnie seems have the dreams about the past, about me and Jungkook and can't erase it from her mind to the point she asked to anyone about our past.

"Yoongi oppa, I don't know what to do too. But I thought you must be ready for every possibility. But toward Suji, I know that Jennie won't leave her." I assure the man while watching the scoffing Jungkook which is tapping his finger on the table waiting for me to end the call. We were going to have dinner, strolling around the Bali Island for the last time before we go home tomorrow. I muttering to him to be patient.

"I know. But what if-"

"Hear me oppa, I can't take side. I don't want you to be sad because you are like my own brother, as you are the brother of Jungkook. But in other hand, I also didn't agree about all the lies you kept saying to Jennie unnie. It will hurt her more and more."

"You are right. I was to be caught up; I was too greedy when the doctor said about the loss of the memories will be permanent. But it's turn out gotten be like this."

"So, what can I do for both of you oppa?" I wait for him to reply but there is no response. I bet he is really lost his mind now. "Should I never come back to Seoul ever again?" I heard the tap on the table stopped as I face the stiffened Jungkook hearing my words.

"No, I won't take Jungkook happiness anymore. I've took it from him, from two of you." I bit my lips to remember all the things happen past years ago. "I just wanted to hear what you said, because I can't take it by myself. Just come back here like you never know that she already remembers few things. I just, I just hope that I will be the one who will tell her all truth before else."

"It's okay oppa, I won't say anything. You can count on me." I heard him sighing in relieved make me smile.

"Thank you, sister. I don't know with what I could pay you back."

"Just make sure to take care of my unnie and Suji. Okay oppa, I think I should hang up. Jungkook will kill me if I stay longer." I joke make him chuckled.

"Okay, send my greeting for him and have a nice honeymoon." He teased make me chuckled.

"You wish bro."

--

"I don't take it why we should be in this situation." He said while we arrived at our table of the resto. We just finish with our order, but Jungkook won't let the problem of Yoongi oppa and Jennie unnie faded away.

"Because they are our family."

"Who's family again?"

"He is your childhood friend; Jennie was the sister of your first love, and you love Yoongi's sister to dead too."

"I only love you." I rolled my eyes nodding my head slightly mocking him.

"Yes yes, say what you wanted to say." He is about to argue again when the waitress come with bunch of delicious meal and smile. I smile back at him when he pours the wine for me. "Thanks." I said softly and I can see how dangerous Jungkook's gaze darted on him and me, he can't be funnier than this. I can only chuckle when he takes the bottle of wine and pour it with his own hand.

"I don't like if you are flirting with other man." He said scoffing after the waitress disappear. I smile and pinch his cheek playfully.

"Can you be easy baby. I just said thanks. That's all." I said while feeding him with my fork instantly make him smiling ear to ear after hearing me calling him with a baby.