31. Fortune Teller

"I said to you, I don't like to go here." She whined while leaving no space between our body. I like the feeling though, maybe this is why I drag her all the way here, I want to be closer and closer.

Well, since she officially agrees with our temporary happy life contract, I never touch her inappropriately, last night is the first time I kiss her lips, I was too flustered at the moment and we only sleeping together, hugging each other but no sex. Don't underestimate me, I also a man with the hormone, I used to spend 10 to 20 minutes a day to handle my hormone inside bathroom. I told her that I had stomachache and playing loud music to drowning my moan when I did that. It's a shame, but I can't just touch her that way, I need her permission. I don't know why I did this, I really miss the taste of her body, I just, can't. I am too afraid that she will leave me immediately if I did that too fast.

"What do you mean, it's beautiful, look at that it's burn baby burn." I tell her, trying to make her look at the sight of the lava show in front of us, I was mimicking her part in buljangnan like what she did years ago at Hongdae. "Babe, look, it's so beautiful, I don't play with you. Look! It's like firework."

I heard about this lava firework from Namjoon hyung, once he went here with his girlfriend and he said it was beautiful, and it does. I look at her face, she looks at the sky mesmerized but bit scared too. She looked up and I smile at her innocence, my precious barbie. "It's so beautiful right?" I asked her softly to make her look at me, bit worried.

"What if it blew up, we could die." She said make me chuckled while pinching her cheeks.

"It won't. This is safe, they won't risk tourist life. Trust me babe, I am here anyway." I softly caressing her cheeks, she nodded obediently and put her arms on my hips, hugging me bit tighter.

"Don't leave me." She whispered. Of course. I won't.

 I won't

--

"It's so hot. Don't." I half shouting at Jungkook who's now covering my body with towel. For god shake, we are at the beach, having fun. But he insists that I should wear at least towel. I don't understand him, he should be happy to see me like this. It's not like I wear my yellow bikini every day.

 It's not like I wear my yellow bikini every day