Goodnight

~Mark's POV~

"JAEMIN YOU MOTHERFUCKER"

I grabbed Jaemin's ankle, pulling him from the lower bunk bed to the ground. I jumped on top of him and I started to hit him.

"I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN IT"
"IT IS MY BIGGEST SECRET HOW COULD YOU"
"I WAS AN ACCIDENT"
"I WOULD HAVE EXPECTED THAT FROM CHENLE BUT NOT YOU"
"Hey!"
"SHUT UP CHENLE" I yelled at the boy laid on the higher bunk bed

Jaemin took the chance when I was distracted nagging Chenle to push me away, making me fall on my back. He tried to run away, so I decided to grab a lamp and chase him. I got to hit him with it, what made him land on his butt on the floor. I started pulling his hair and he did the same to me.

"LET GO OF ME"
"YOU GRABBED ME FIRST"

At this point, we were just grabbing our hairs because no one dared to pull. If someone pulled the other's hair, the other would pull back.

"SERIOUSLY JAEMIN WHY"
"HE ASKED-"
"IF I ANSWERED EVERY TIME SOMEONE ASKED ABOUT THE TIME WHEN YOU-"
"DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY IT"
"WHAT? WHEN YOU WET YOUR PANTS WHILE MAKING OUT WITH BETTY?"

He started shouting out of anger, followed by pulling my hair and me pulling back. Chenle was just watching everything from above, without moving his nose from his phone.

"FUCK YOU LILL' MARCO"
"YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE I CAN CONTROL MY BLADDER WHILE KISSING"
"YOU'RE A DEAD BITCH"

We continued fighting and hitting each other until I heard someone yell

"STOP"

We turned our heads to see whose voice it was and we saw that it was Donghyuck's. I was surprised to see Jeno standing beside us for who knows how long.

"D-Donghyuck?" I shaked, embarrassed because I knew he knew my secret
"I sent fucking Jeno over and not even he could stop you two"
"F-for how long have you been here?" Jaemin asked Jeno
"F-for, I-uh have b-been here f-for" He gave a flustered sigh "I-I don't know"
"Forget about everything you heard if you heard anything, okay?" Jaemin warned in a threatening voice, getting a nod in response

While listening to a long nagging coming from Donghyuck, I heard Chenle exiting the room.

"Chenle!"
"Mark!" Donghyuck called "are you even listening?"
"Yes, b-but Chenle-"
"Shut up and let me speak!" Donghyuck ordered "I guess we should separate you two for tonight, Jeno and Mark will exchange rooms"
"What!?" Jeno jumped
"Let the exchange begin" Donghyuck said dramatically.

I arrived to Donghyuck's bedroom. It was their first night here and their room was already a mess. I started observing all the things that surrounded me, their room was pretty similar to ours. The only difference was the covers of the beds and of course, the junk that was piled in the ground. Then I realized Renjun wasn't there, I remembered that Chenle had left with him.

It was only me and Donghyuck.

Fuck.

"So uh, I don't know, make yourself home I guess"
"How can I live in such a disaster, you haven't even been a night here and it's already a mess"
"You're too dramatic"
"You are the one who was dramatic enough to make me switch rooms with Jeno"
"Can't you see it?"
"W-what?" At this point I was praying that it had nothing to to about us.
"Jeno likes Jaemin a lot," Thank fucking god "just like- just like I like you"
"Pfft" I tried to shrug it off "and you expect me to believe that?"
"Why would I lie?" He got closer, so I stepped back to keep our distance.

But it was useless.

Every time I took a step back, he got a step closer. We kept doing this until I bumped on a bed, making me fall on top of it.

"Hey, that's my bed brat" Donghyuck nagged, offering a hand for me to stand up.

What is wrong with this guy? What does he want from me?

I decided to accept his hand and stood up.

"Sike"

He refused to let go of my hand, instead, he pulled me closer. I didn't know what to do, so I just kept my eyes looking at my feet.

Our feet actually, we were close enough for that to happen. My cheeks started burning and I'm sure they turned into a good shade of pink. I felt as he stared at me with soft eyes, even though I wasn't looking at him. Instinctively, I lifted my sight, and our eyes met. I took notice of his cheeks and he had red painted over them as well. He let his forehead drop, landing softly on mine.

I don't know what this is, but I like it, I think.

We stayed like that for a couple of seconds, minutes maybe, I wouldn't know. I really lost the sense of time while we were like that.

Honestly, time with Donghyuck until then was a torture for me. He arrived and I immediately felt uncomfortable. Damn, such a short time had passed since we met for the first time and it already felt like years. I didn't mind anymore, I didn't mind us being so close, I didn't mind that he was staying here, I didn't mind that peck and I wouldn't mind one more. I didn't mind about Koeun, just let her flirt with whoever she wants, as long as it's not Donghyuck. I didn't mind about all the rubbish that surrounded us, I didn't mind that, at this rate, I might be gay.

Even if it was for just a couple seconds more, I wanted to stay like this longer.

And we did.

Until Renjun opened up.

Donghyuck quickly pushed me away, making me fall on the bed again.

"JESUS CHRIST DONGHYUCK YOU GOTTA SEE THIS"

He made a gesture with his head telling me to follow them, and I did.

We arrived to the door that leads to my room. There was Chenle with a huge smile, telling us to place our ears against the door to listen what was going on inside.

"This will stay between us, right?" I heard Jaemin
"I won't tell anyone, don't worry"

That was followed by some sounds I'd recognize as making out.

"I'M SO PROUD OF JENO, YEARS OF TRYING AND HE MADE IT OH MY GOD" Renjun yell-whispered
"But what about me? Where am I supposed to sleep now?" Chenle complained
"Just sleep with us" Renjun offered
"There aren't any spare beds though" I reminded them
"I can share a bed with Mark, I don't mind" Honestly, me neither, Donghyuck.

We got inside our room, and I was the first one to get in bed. After a flushing sound, Donghyuck came out from the bathroom.

"Move you ass"
"What if I don't?"
"I'll have to make you" he said before kicking me until I made aside.

He laid beside me, and then wrapped his arm around my waist.

Then was when I realized that Donghyuck is very good at cuddling.

Although friend cuddling is a better term for the situation.