Screwed

~Donghyuck's POV~
"Ayyye Jenoo you did just fine out there" I congratulated him while putting an arm around his shoulder
"What do you mean? I didn't even say a thing."
"At least now Jaemin knows who you are" Renjun said apologetically

We kept on comforting Jeno until he made us stop walking. We were on our way to a convenience store when that girl Koeun appeared with her squad.

"Long time no see" Renjun spoke up "never thought I'd see you in a place like this"
"In a convenience store?" The girl laughed "I can't deny that it's a huge coincidence though"
"Are you gonna let the police take us again?" Jeno said in a pissed tone
"Are you still salty about that Jeno Lee?" Koeun said in a cute tone. "Would you let me make it up to you?"
"H-how?" I said quickly. I can't let the girl hurt my friend's heart y'know
"Nothing too big, I mean, I guess they can come over?" She said looking at one of her friends. She nodded.
"Okay so, I guess we'll see you tonight"
"Yeah, here's the address" She said while passing Jeno a piece of paper with something written on it.

I gotta say, I was relieved when I got to know what Koeun wanted to do didn't have anything to do with dating and such. Just to protect Jeno's feelings. I didn't really care if it was actually dating.

Or did I?

~Mark's POV~

"WHY DID YOU EVEN TURN AROUND JAEMIN YOU DUMB FUCK"
"WOW DUDE SORRY I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT WAS HAPPENING"
"YOU STILL OWE US THAT STORY MINHYUNG" Chenle interrupted
I groaned "DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW THAT BAD"
"YES" They said in unison.

That's how I ended up telling them the story of how I met Donghyuck. Thank god Chenle's sister wasn't home, it would have been really awkward if they had heard their screaming.

"DID HE TELL YOU THE FUCK WHAT?" Chenle 'asked' when I told him what Donghyuck whispered to me at the beach
"WOW DUDE I CAN'T BELIEVE- " Jaemin started to say, but got interrupted by the sound of the main door opening and lots of voices that came in speaking at the same time.

"YO LOSER" Chenle's sister called "SOME GUYS ARE COMING OVER TONIGHT, DON'T BE TOO AWKWARD"
"WAIT WHAT WHO?" Chenle yelled back
"JENO, RENJUN AND DONGHYUCK, I DON'T THINK YOU KNOW THEM"

They both turned their faces to see me as soon as she mentioned Donghyuck. Honestly, I would have done that too. They stayed like that for a while until they started facing each other instead. Chenle smiled.

Oh no.

"NOONA, CAN WE HANG OUT WITH YOU TOO?"
"FUCK YOU CHENLE" I said as I started hitting him
"SURE, BUT DONT BE TOO LOUD" His sister replied

I kept fighting him until Jaemin stopped us

This time I'm really screwed