Amusement park

~Donghyuck's POV~

He placed his hand on top of mine. Accidentally, of course. But it really didn't matter, I actually liked it. Maybe too much.

I decided to put my hand on top of his, since he had removed it from mine. I thought it wouldn't be that weird since a couple minutes earlier I placed my hand on his lap, accidentally too, but I didn't bother to move it. And he didn't bother to complain either.

After Renjun paid, he stared at the sky. I stared at him, but I'm sure he didn't notice. I intertwined our hands.

"What are we waiting for?" I stood up and dragged him out.

We walked back home with our hands still holding. I couldn't help but to smile. I was really happy. I swung our arms. Despite how happy I was, I could see Mark pout.

"What's wrong?"
"Oh uh, nothing." Mark said startled.
"Why are you pouting then?"
"It's just that... never mind."
"C'mon, you can trust me."   
"I'm just, it's too late."
"What?"

Mark put his free hand in his pocket and took out his phone to show me the time.

11:34 pm

"So?"
"Well uh I don't know."
"Are you afraid to get stabbed again?" I teased.
"Stop." He laughed and hit me on my chest.
"What if I don't?" I hit him back.
"I'll make you regret."
"How?"
"It won't be fun if I tell you."
"I'm even more curious now."
"Too bad."

I smiled mischievously. With our hands still intertwined, I started to run with all my will. Mark didn't have any other choice but to be dragged by me.

"DONGHYUCK STOP!" I ignored him. "MY LEGS ARE COMING OFF PLEASE."

I laughed in response. He tried to wiggle his hand free, but my grip has too strong.

We reached the house and Mark jerked his hand free. He glared at me. I smiled in return. But then I noticed he was glaring at something else.

I spun to see what was he looking at and I saw a piece of paper folded in half standing on its edges on top of the dining table. I approached it and read it.

"Heyhey guys well um me and Jaemin went out y'all don't need to know why or where but don't worry if we are not there when you come home lmao and yes I did call but Mark didn't answer his phone that mothafocka"

Jeno.

"What does it say?" Mark asked
"Well uh, Jaemin and Jeno went out, but we'll never know where or why."
"I know why."
"I think I know why too, but there's no need to tell"

My phone suddenly vibrated. I took it out to see the notification I got.

New from Renjinageorge
Renjinageorge: Hey hyuck jaemin told me your intentions with mark so im taking chenle to the amusement park.

What.

I slid the notification and entered the chat.

Private chat
Sk8rboii, Renjinageorge
Everyone online

Renjinageorge: Hey hyuck jaemin told me your intentions with mark so im taking chenle to the amusement park.

Sk8rboii: What
Sk8rboii: What intentions

Renjinageorge: Well
Renjinageorge: you know

Sk8rboii: mark says he wants to join

Renjinageorge: you really are dumb rite

Sk8rboii: send me your location

Renjinageorge: [Current location, tap to open]
Renjinageorge: bring a ride with ya i dont want to walk home
Renjinageorge: itd also cover up you stupidity

Renjinageorge is offline

Sk8rboii: what stupidity

I turned off my phone without understanding what Renjun meant.

"Let's go."
"Where?" Mark asked confused.
"To the amusement park, Renjun is waiting for us there"
"Do we have to walk there too?"
"No, we'll grab Renjun's car."

After a 5 minute ride, we got to the destination. It was a nice park, from the parking lot, you could see a big ferris wheel and a roller coaster, along with lots of lights of different colors. I grabbed Mark by his arm and brought him inside.

~Mark's POV~

We got inside and there were so much lights it started to get me dizzy.

"Any ride you're interested in?" Donghyuck asked.
"Hmm, I don't know yet."

Then I saw it.

A huge ass teddy bear was given as a prize at this stand were you had to shoot water guns at the target and make your character go up.

"How about if we go to-"
"OH MY GOD HYUCK I WANT THAT."

I dragged him to the stand.

"How much is it?" He asked to the person in charge of the game.
"It's 1.50, looking for a teddy bear for your boyfriend?"
"Oh no actually he's not-" I corrected him.
"We aren't-" He said at the same time.
"Oh I'm sorry, my mistake."
"Two please." Donghyuck said while handing the worker the money.
"I can pay mine Hyuck-"
"S'fine, you can pay for the next one."

We sat next to each other, grabbing the water guns and pointing to the target.

The worker started to run the game. I tried my best, I really wanted that teddy bear. Only seconds passed when I reached the top. I started to celebrate, but then I realized something.

Donghyuck had reached the top first.

"Which prize would you like sir?"
"Uhm, that one." He said pointing at the teddy bear.

I really hated him. I was hoping I could try again and win the bear. But it was the only one left and Donghyuck already took it. Fuck him.

I frowned to the floor.

"Hey Mark."
"What."
"Here." He said while handing me the bear.

Right now I was probably the happiest human being in earth.

"Really!?"
"You need it more than I do."
"OHMYGOD DONGHYUCK." I hugged him while I jumped. "LOOK AT HOW BIG IT IS!!!!" I pulled away and grabbed the bear.
"You really do love teddy bears, huh?" Donghyuck put an arm around my shoulders
"Thank you Hyuckie, I really appreciate it."

He smiled, and I smiled back.