Eleven

Liam pov

"Let's just settle down everyone, we can make this work. We just need to get everything figured out, listen Liam, we'll get Rena back and we'll go looking for her. As for you though I don't know, you can rot in a cell for all I care."

I glanced at Calum as he said this, I hoped he was talking about our friend when it came to the jail cell, I was pissed off and knew I needed to make this good. I didn't want to make this worse then it already was, I was feeling so alone.

"Maybe this world is better without me anyways, I mean since you're so keen on killing me. Go ahead, do it, I dare you."

I hated this, but I would do whatever I could to make it right, I hadn't meant to make any enemies along the way to my self destruction. I owed Calum so much, yet I owed nobody anything, I tried digging deep down into my memories and tried figuring out where I went wrong.

"Calum, go back to the cabin, you too Niall. I know you're hiding out here behind the trees, you're not as sneaky as you think you are. But let me take care of this once and for all."

I inched my way closer to our friend once more and decided I would continue what I had started before I had been stopped by Calum and Niall, I didn't care who was here and who wasn't. I needed to end this and I needed to end it now, I held the knife to his neck once more.

I was so close to ending another life, I knew if I didn't do something soon then I would do something I would regret. I was afraid of who I was becoming, I sighed exasperatedly and took the knife down. I slipped it into my pants pocket once more and walked away from him.

"I wouldn't turn your back on me Liam, you're nothing but scum. I've got people watching all of your family, if you make one false step or move wrong I will end their lives and take everything from you."

I turned around and punched him repeatedly, I didn't care what happened. I didn't want to believe him, but I also couldn't help but believe him, he'd already taken Rena and Luke from me. I hated the rage that filled me, I didn't know where it came from, but being bullied most of my life was part of it.

I turned around once more and found some old rope along the way back to the cabin on an old abandoned table and made my way back to him, I was going to tie him up and put him somewhere. I knew I was unstable on so many occasions, this trip was just proving it.

"We'll finish this, once and for all. This way you won't be able to hurt anybody else."

I smirked evilly as I wrapped the rope around him, I wasn't going to be the one to die tonight. I knew there was going to be a struggle between us, but I didn't care, all I cared about was getting Rena and taking her back home with me.

"You think I care Liam, you're nothing. You can't keep me down for long, I'll just keep coming back. Even from the grave I'll haunt you."

I punched him one last time after tying him up and knocked him unconscious, I made my way to look for Rena. I needed to see her, I needed to find her, it had been too long since I had seen her, I missed Rena and would do whatever I could to get her back.

I just wanted to hold Rena, kiss her and snuggle her. Everything about Rena kept me going, I made sure to cover my tracks and hoped when he did wake up that he wouldn't tell anyone I had tied him up. I went to the cabin and listened to the others talking, the room got quiet when I entered the house.

"I'm ready to just get home, I mess everything and everyone I come into contact up. Nia, come help me find your sister, you've been saying she can't be dead. So be active and help."

I pulled a hand through my hair and pulled Nia towards me so we could look for Rena, I didn't know if we'd find her. But I was still trying my best to do just that. I pulled Nia with me to the door only to feel her wrench her arm away from me.

"You need to go home Liam, you're right. You do mess everything and everyone up."

I stopped myself from slapping Nia, she was making it worse for me. I growled and left, I came back in and began smashing lights and dishes.

"Nobody cares enough to help me find Rena, you guys are horrible. If she were my sister I would be doing everything in my power to find her."

I slammed the door cursing on the way out since I cut my hand, I didn't know why everybody was against me. It seemed like the whole world was out to get me and I wasn't going to stand for that.

I didn't care that I was bleeding, I cared most about finding Rena. I called out for her and explored a bit, I didn't want to make this worse then I already had been. I continued calling out for Rena until my voice went raw and hoarse, a presence swept over me.

I shivered as I came across an old house, it looked abandoned with windows boarded up and the door off its hinges. I ran up the stairs of the porch feeling a sense of de ja vu, I felt as if I had been here before, but nothing seemed right. I tried the light switch and got nothing.

"Rena, where are you baby. If you can hear me call out and tell me where you are."

I didn't have a flashlight to work with, the house was settling and the cobwebs made it worse. I expected some creepy killing clown to come out and take me into the depths of hell. I looked around the house inching my way in and out of rooms, I was afraid, but I wasn't going to let that stop me from finding Rena.

I heard movement, but who or what it was I didn't know. I found a room and jiggled the doorknob, I cursed as it didn't budge, I needed to get Rena.

"Rena, I'm coming in, stay calm and stay away from the door."

I didn't know if Rena was in there or not, but I knew it was worth the try. I banged on the door and kicked it down, I didn't know how long she'd been here or where she even was. I looked in the room and noticed someone had been staying here, there were empty granola bar wrappers and empty water bottles laying around.

I moved to the window to overlook everything and survey what was out there, I heard the door close and someone knock into me. I jolted forward and tried to keep myself from falling. I kept us from going out of the window but barely.

I wrestled with whoever had jumped on my back and got them into a choke hold, I knew it was a female, but if it was Rena I didn't know. I let go for a second and tried to see if I was seeing anything or anyone properly.

"Re-Rena."

I was hesitant and bit my lip, I pulled Rena in for a hug. I made her look at me and kissed her, I knew I should have checked for a weapon that she may have had. But all that mattered now was that I had her with me.

"Where'd you go Liam, you never came back. I wasn't sure I would ever see anyone of you guys again, you just left me here."

I looked her up and down and hugged her to me again, I thought there would have been more of a struggle between us. I knew we needed to catch up allot on life and get her home and to the hospital, but I couldn't bring myself to do so.

"I'm sorry, I never stopped looking for you baby girl."

I didn't want to ever let her go, I knew I needed to, but it felt surreal that I was even talking to Rena. I smiled as she stood on her tippy toes to kiss me and kissed her back, her hands were under my shirt and mine tangled in her hair. Her hands were so cold, I shivered at her touch and felt something stick me.

"I love you Liam, but it's over. I can't do this anymore, I'll always love you."

I didn't know what she was going on about, I felt for whatever it was she'd stabbed me with and found the nail. I wasn't too happy about this and went after her, I pulled at Rena's hair and dragged her to me.