one ; parker anderson

parker tried to tame her curly blonde hair. her parents would have a fit if she walked downstairs with messy hair.

she finally got her curls to look perfect. she applied minimal makeup. just some mascara, blush, and lipgloss. she didn't want to come off as cakey like the other girls at her middle school.

it was the last day of seventh grade and she was ecstatic. she couldn't wait to hang out with her friends this summer.

she didn't have many friends because she was a quiet girl. bill denbrough, eddie kaspbrack, richie tozier, and stan uris were her friends. she didn't mind being the only girl, and neither did her friends.

she wouldn't admit it but she liked richie. she thought he was funny, he always made her laugh. she doesn't know if he likes her too. i mean, sure, he flirts with her. but, he could just be joking. she pretended to not like richie, in fact, sometimes she over does it. but that doesn't stop him. she likes that.

she straightened out her cream colored dress as she looked in the mirror. her dress had small pink roses on it. this was her favorite dress. she paired it with a pair of white flats with a bow.

she skipped downstairs and into the kitchen where her parents were. her mom was finishing up breakfast and her dad was reading the paper while drinking coffee.

"good morning." parker sits at the table. she sits across from her father.

"good morning, pumpkin." her father smiles at her before going back to the newspaper.

"good morning, parker. don't forget your final report card comes in the mail today." her mother reminds her. her mother places a plate of scrambled eggs with bacon in front of her.

"yes, i know, mom. thanks for breakfast." parker smiles at her mom. she begins to eat.

she finishes her breakfast and places her plate and fork in the sink. she walks over to the coat closet and grabs her backpack. she puts it on and places her hand on the knob of the front door.

"i'm going to school now, bye!" she calls to her parents. she opens the door.

"you're not going to ride your bike in a dress, are you?" her father calls from the dining room.

parker rolls her eyes before answering, "i suppose not. i'll walk." she walks out of the house before her parents say anything else.

she begins to walk to school. which, lucky for parker, isn't very far from her house. she usually rides her bike. she didn't feel like arguing with her father so she just walked.

the final bell of the day rang and parker smiled. she was finally done with seventh grade and wouldn't have to be back at school for a whole three months.

she sees richie, eddie, stan, and bill walking in the hallway so she rushes to catch up to them. she falls into step with richie.

"missed me too much to stay away?" richie asks with a smirk on his lips. parker rolls her eyes at richie. but secretly, she wanted to smile.

"hi guys." she says, ignoring richie. the boys all say hi back before returning back to their original conversation. all parker heard was "dick" and that was enough for her to tune them out.

the boys went silent as they walked past henry bowers and his gang. victor criss, belch huggins, patrick hocksetter all laughed at the five. henry bowers just glared at them.