eight ; parker anderson

"i can't believe i drew the short straw. you're lucky this wasn't a dick measuring contest." richie says as the four losers enter the neibolt house. parker rolls her eyes at richie's comment.

they all take small steps and look around the house. parker notices a rat on an old looking piano. she internally screams.

the pungent smell makes her sick to her stomach. she didn't want to leave though, she was here to help bill. her friend.

"oh my god, it smells awful. i'm breathing through my mouth." parker complains.

"don't breathe through your mouth." richie says, he walks away from parker as something catches his attention.

"why?"
"'cause then you're eating it." richie says. parker finds herself rolling her eyes, yet she goes back to breathing through her nose.

parker looks over and sees that richie has a piece of paper in his hands. he stares at it.

"what?" bill says as he walks over to richie. parker and eddie follow in his steps.

"it says i'm missing." richie croaks out. he's shaking a little bit. parker looks at the paper richie is holding. it's a missing poster.

"y-y-y-you're not missing-"

"it says born in the city of derry! that's my shirt! my name! that's my hair, that's my face!" richie begins to panic. his breaths come out quicker. he can't stop looking at the missing poster.

"calm down!" bill yells over richie's panicking. parker doesn't know what to do.

"it says i'm missing! what the fuck! am i gonna go missing?" richie is yelling at this point. parker thinks he's about to cry. parker tries to take the poster out of his hands but he doesn't let her.

"richie, calm down!" parker shouts over his cries. she gets the poster out of his hands and rips it. "this isn't real. it's playing tricks on you."

parker's words seem to calm richie down a bit. parker takes his cheeks in her hands. "it's okay, richie. you're not missing, you're right here. you're here with me. i would never let you go missing, rich. never ever."

"promise parker?" richie whispers. he's completely calm now.

"promise richie."

the four teens cautiously walk up the staircase. bill in front, followed by richie, parker, and lastly eddie. they heard noises coming from upstairs and felt inclined to check it out.

they get to the top and go towards the noise. at the end of the hall there is an opened door. they see betty ripsom coughing and breathing heavily. she looks sickly.

"b-betty?" bill breathes out.

"ripsom." richie finishes.

suddenly she's dragged away as she screams. parker lets out a shriek. she regrets coming in here.

slowly and hesitantly, all four teenagers begin to walk towards the room. richie and bill are in the front while parker and eddie are a few inches behind.

"eddie," a deep voice says. it almost sounds like a growl. eddie stops which causes parker to stop. "what are you looking for?"

"guys, did you hear that?" eddie turns to see parker. "you heard that, right?"

"yeah." parker gulps. her legs shake in fear.

bill and richie are still walking towards the room. it's like they never heard it.

eddie begins to hyperventilate. he goes into his fanny pack and gets out his inhaler. he shakes it up before taking a puff.

parker and eddie hear a creaking noise behind them. the door to the room richie and bill are in is shutting.

"guys!" eddie says as he runs towards the door. parker runs with him. they run as fast as they can but the door slams shut.

"eddie!" bill yells.

"parker!"

the wooden floor right before the door breaks and now there's a hole. "what the fuck?" parker screams.

parker never swears, she doesn't really like to use them. she only ever uses them when she's scared or angry. and right now, she's terrified.

parker sees a hand place itself on eddie's shoulder. "e-eddie." parker says through deep breaths.

eddie turns around and comes face to face with an ugly looking, sickly creature. "time to take your meds, eddie."

eddie falls backwards into the hole and onto a wooden table. the wooden table smashes and eddie hits the floor.

"eddie?" parker screams. "eddie, are you okay?"

she turns around to see the leper is gone. it's like he just suddenly disappeared.

she breathes heavily and glances down the hole. she can see eddie's arm is broken. he looks like he knocked out.

"parker?!" bill yells. "parker what happened?!"

"parker?" richie screams. "parker answer us."

bill continues to bang on the door and try to open it. parker doesn't know what to do.

"richie?" she hears bill yell. her heart rate picks up. she doesn't want anything to happen to richie.

"bill?!" parker yells. "open the door! bill, open the fucking door!"

"i'm-i'm tr-trying!" bill yells back. the doorknob continues to jiggle.

after a few more seconds of yelling the door flies open. parker lets out a breath of relief.

"how are y-y-you g-g-gonna get over the h-hole?" bill asks.

"i'm gonna jump," parker begins to take steps backwards, "move over."

bill takes a few steps over. parker is almost halfway down the hallway now. she begins to run as fast as she can. she gets to where she was previously standing and she launches herself over the hole. she closes her eyes as she's in the air.

"fuck!" she groans as her body lands on the hard floor. she made it across. bill helps her up.

"where's richie?" parker asks. before bill can answer she hears richie scream. she rushes over to the door where it came from.

"richie?" parker bangs on the door "richie are you okay?"

"open the door!" she hears richie yell. she tries to turn the doorknob but it's locked. she keeps jiggling it in hopes of it opening.

"i'm trying richie!" parker wants to cry. she bangs on the door so hard her hands hurt. "i'm trying!"

all of a sudden the door flies open sending parker flying backwards. she hits the wall. she lets out a cry.

she scrambles to her feet and runs over to richie. she punches him in the shoulder. "richie, what the fuck! why the fuck would you go into that fucking room? oh my god, don't ever do that to me again."

"i-i'm sorry parker. i thought you were in there. i heard your voice. i'm sorry." richie sounds like he's gonna cry. "i thought you were in trouble. i thought it got you. i can't lose you, parker."

"it's okay, rich. i'm okay. you're okay. we're okay. you'll never lose me." parker assures richie.

"c-c-come on, we-we n-need to find eddie." bill says, breaking the two teenagers from their trance.

parker hoped eddie was safe.

if only she knew what was to happen.

-
wow a double update look at me go

ok bye <3