ten ; parker anderson

it's been almost three weeks. almost three weeks without richie's constant jokes, loud voice, sweet compliments, and his breathtaking smile. parker hasn't seen richie in almost three weeks. well, she's seen him in the arcade playing street fighter. she would walk past quickly, the sight breaking her heart too much.

she missed him. she missed him so much. of course she misses her other friends. she misses them dearly. but missing the boy who made you feel human and made you feel safe, that's heartbreaking.

she's been hanging out with bill and beverly quite a bit. they were the only ones who stuck together. they planned to meet up at bev's apartment.

parker was walking to bev's apartment early, she was bored. she walks past the arcade with her head down. she knows damn well richie tozier is inside.

she reaches bev's apartment and sees the door is wide open. with furrowed eyebrows she walks inside. "hello?"

she turns her head to the right. she sees the bathroom light on. she creeps down the hallway. she sees mr. marsh lying on the floor with blood pooling around his head.

"oh god," parker chokes out, she backs up slowly. her hand over her mouth. then she thinks, what happened to bev?

"bev?" she yells as she runs around the apartment looking for her friend. "bev?"

she runs into bev's room but stops abruptly. on bev's wall written in blood is "YOU'RE NEXT PARKER". parker backs up slowly, terror in her eyes. she sprints out of the apartment, not bothering to shut the door.

she's running to go find bill. she's scared it got him too. her hair whips behind her as he runs. her breaths are very shallow and her legs feel like jello. she's never ran so fast before.

she passes the arcade at the exact moment richie tozier happened to be looking out the big glass window. they make brief eye contact before she's gone.

she doesn't turn her head quick enough so she doesn't see the boy covered in blood standing in front of her. she runs into henry bowers and staggers backwards.

"you're the first one on my list, little parker." henry says, void of emotion. the blood splattered on his face makes parker scream. none of the bystanders even pay attention.

"w-what?" parker manages to stutter out. she backs up, henry keeps walking towards her. "get away f-"

parker doesn't get to finish her sentence because henry knocks her out with a punch to the face. she falls to the ground.

parker squints as she opens her eyes. the sun is bright, her head is pounding. she looks around and finds herself in a car. she's in the passenger seat, she looks to her left and sees henry in the drivers seat. she tries to scream but she can't move her mouth. it has duct tape over it. her wrists are tied with cheap rope.

"oh, you're awake," henry strokes her cheek, "your faggot friends just walked in."

she gives him a confused look before realizing that they're parked right in front of the neibolt house.

she tries to speak but the duct tape muffles her words. her tears blur her vision.

"don't cry, parker, they'll all be dead soon." henry smiles sadistically before getting out of the car and walking inside.

parker began to panic. she started to cry harder, she was shutting down. all bad thoughts entered her mind. her heart was pounding.

she looks at her wrists. through her tears she can henry did a very rushed job at tying it. she begins to wiggle her wrists. the rope becomes looser. she slides on wrist out then the other. she rips the duct tape off her mouth.

she wipes her tears. she takes a deep breath before getting out of the car. she runs across the street. she hesitates before walking into neibolt, she doesn't know what she's walking into.

the floorboards quietly creak under her shoes. she slowly walks in, she scans the room. there's no one in here. she stops walking and she listens for any noise.

she can faintly hear grunting coming from below her. she instantly knows she has to run to the well house. she takes off in a sprint and flies down the stairs.

she gets to the bottom of the staircase. she sees henry on top of mike. she can hear the others screaming mike's name from in the well.

"get the fuck off him!" parker yells, her anger finally showing. henry has done nothing but bully her and her friends. she was over it.

"parker?" she can hear richie scream. he sounded relieved. her heart swelled.

"how the fuck did you get out?" henry seethes, he jumps off mike. he slowly walks over to parker. and for once, she isn't scared.

"you didn't do a good job of tying me up, bowers." parker rolls her eyes. she looks over to mike and sees he's still on the ground, eyes shut in pain. "now, if you don't leave, i will kill you."

"oh, sweet, sweet, parker. what happened to the girl on the sidewalk?" henry circled her like she was prey. "i liked her much better."

"you killed that girl, bowers. fuck off." she walks towards mike and quickly helps him up.

"are you okay?" she whispers. he nods. then henry charges at them. mike and parker both quickly stand right in front of the never ending well.

"fuck you, henry." parker spits out. henry runs at them with an angered scream. parker and mike move out of the way right at the last second causing henry to fall into the well. he slams against the walls as he goes down.

"holy shit!" richie yells.

out of breath, parker looks at mike. she smiles, and he returns it. they hug each other. "are you okay, mike?"

"yeah, i'm fine." he answers. he grabs the rope that henry pulled up and puts it back down. "ladies first."

parker grips the rope tightly as she descends down the well. she tries not to look down. her friends help pull her into the little hole.

"parker!" richie pulls her into a hug. he hugs her so tightly like he never wants to let go. "oh my fucking god, you're okay."

she hugs him back just as tight. "i'm sorry, richie. i'm sorry." she whispers into his shoulder.

"no, park, i'm sorry. i'm sorry i yelled at you like a dumbass." richie mutters back. he kisses her neck softly.

"it's okay." she murmurs, she closes her eyes. she never wants to let go of richie. "i never want to lose you again. ever."

richie pulls away from parker, he grabs her hands. "i love you, parker. i really fucking love you."

parker blushes, her cheeks become a rosy pink color. "i love you, too, richie. i really fucking love you, too."

richie cups parker's cheeks and connects their lips. their first kiss. parker shuts her eyes lightly. the kiss was soft, short, and sweet. it was perfect.

"okay uh, not to break up your little moment here," eddie interrupts, "but mike is here now so let's fucking go."

"oh my fucking god," parker's eyes widen.

"what?" richie asks.

"where the fuck is stan?"

-
i hope u liked dis :)

ok bye <3