seven ; parker anderson

the eight friends sat in bill's garage. bill had set up a blown up map of derry and it was pinned on the wall. mike had set up a projector which had a chip with a picture of the sewer system of derry. the lights were shut off and the projector clicked on.

"i-it's all connected b-b-by the s-sewers." bill observes. parker was next to bev, she gripped bev's hand in pure fear. richie was by eddie. "that's where it lives."

eddie begins to breathe heavily. he takes out his inhaler and takes a long puff. the kids don't talk just look at the map.

"the house of neibolt street." parker says. "they all connect to the house on neibolt street."

"you mean that creepy ass house where all the hobos and junkies live?" richie asks.

"that's where i saw the clown." eddie sounds like he's about to cry.

"that's where the well house is." ben notes. parker can feel her heart almost beat out of her chest. eddie begins to hyperventilate.

"i can't do this!" eddie gets up and rips the map off the wall.

"what the hell? put the map back!" bill says, annoyed that eddie ripped it off.

"no! i'm-i'm having a fucking asthma attack! i can't breathe! it's summer, we're kids, we should be having fun! i'm not doing this!" eddie is talking so fast he can barely get his words out. his breathing quickens.

all of a sudden the projector starts to make a clicking sound. pictures of bill and his family start to appear on the screen. they begin to change faster and faster until it lands on a picture of the denbroughs looking dressed up.

"what's happening?" parker asks, the fear bubbling in her chest.

bill's mother's hair begins to blow in front of her face. mrs. denbrough's red hair blew back to revealing pennywise. his sickening smile made parker scream at the top of her lungs.

"turn it off!" beverly screams. no one moves. "turn it off!"

mike kicks over the projector. it falls with a loud crash, it looked to be broken. parker takes a deep breath.

the lights flash off making the teens scream. they flash off a second time. they flash off a third time. except after they come on a third time a huge pennywise is now coming out of the wall. his mouth has hundreds off yellow pointy sharp teeth. he can't shut his mouth.

all the kids start to instantly move back. parker feels like she can't move. she can't stop looking at it. he sees her looking and begins to crawl at her. she screams and scatters backwards.

"come float parker." it whispers, parker's throat feels tight. she's backed up against the wall screaming and crying. she puts her hands over her face.

the garage door is yanked open and light fills the garage. pennywise is suddenly gone. parker slowly takes her hands from her face. her breathing is heavy.

"parker," richie rushes over to the girl and helps her up. "are you okay?"

parker just falls into his arms. she buries her face into his shoulder. she never wants to let go. she feels safe in his arms.

she pulls away and richie grabs her hands and they walk over to the other kids who are right by the opened garage door.

"it saw us! it know's where we are." eddie panics.

"s-so let's go," bill walks towards his bike.

"go? go where?" ben asks, confused.