five ; parker anderson

"we need a watch just in case beverly's dad comes back." parker says, as all the children began to climb up the fire escape.

"o-okay, r-r-richie stay here." bill says. richie rolls his eyes.

"why do i have to be the watch? can parker stay with me?" richie asks, exasperated.

"no." parker says, she half way paying attention. she wanted to go back to her bed and never leave. she felt so out of it.

"well what happens if her dad comes?" richie asks as the losers walk up the fire escape stairs.

"do what you do best, start talking!" stan says before running after the group.

"it's a gift," richie says weakly.

the group walked in beverly's hallway, a red light illuminating from her bathroom. they all slowly walk towards it.

"my dad didn't see it, i thought i was crazy." bev explains as bill pushes the door open. blood. all parker saw was blood. blood was splattered everywhere. she felt sick to her stomach.

"i think i'm gonna be sick." parker mumbles before rushing away from bloodied bathroom. she has her hand covering her mouth.

she pushes open the door to bev's apartment and shut its. she breathes in the fresh air. she takes deep breaths, her chest feels tight. she can't breathe.

she takes a seat on the fire escape. she places her head in her hands and shuts her eyes. images of the clown, henry bowers, and crows pop up. she can't even close her eyes. she tries to calm her breathing.

tears spring to her eyes. she blinks them back. she can almost feel henry's violating, rough grip. she can almost feel the crows pecking at her. she can almost feel the terror of pennywise the dancing clown.

she looks up at the sky. "make it stop." she weakly whispers.

she stands up, almost losing her balance. she slowly walks down the steps. she grips the railing tightly.

"fucking finally!" richie exclaims, his hands go up into the air dramatically. he doesn't notice how pale parker is. "where is everyone else?"

"cleaning." she says, she walks over and stands next to richie.

"cleaning?" richie asks, confused. his eyebrows furrow in bewilderedness.

"blood. cleaning blood." parker can see the red image clouding her mind.

"huh? what're you on, parker? can i have some?" richie smiles at his own joke. parker can't even giggle at it like she usually would.

"blood everywhere." parker mumbles, she has never seen so much blood. it was nauseating.

all seven children rode their bikes down the street as richie complained.

"shut up, richie!" stan rolls his eyes.

"oh yeah, trash the trashmouth!" richie rides in front of them then loops around the group.

"g-guys." bill says and he stops his bike. the others follow his suit. "i s-s-saw something."

"a clown." eddie says, his eyes trained onto the floor. "yeah, i saw it too."

parker felt relief and fear spread through he body. she wasn't the only one see this clown, but she's scared of what it will do to her friends.

"can only virgins see this stuff? is that why parker and i aren't see this shit?" richie asks, confusion on face.

"n-no, i saw it too." parker mumbles, she looks at her bike handles. "i saw the... clown."

"what-"

"is that homeschool kid's bike?" bev asks, her attention on the bike that seemed to have fell.

"that's belch huggins car." that name made parker's blood boil. he helped hold her down.

"we have to help him." beverly says, everyone just stares at her. they were all afraid of henry bowers and his gang.

"we do?" richie asks.

"we do." and parker runs down the trail. she doesn't know if henry bowers is twisted enough to sexually abuse a boy. parker is a nice girl, always has been, and she doesn't want anyone else to go through what she had to.

she gets to a clearing, with a little river in front of it. she sees henry bowers on top of mike hanlon, forcing his face into raw meat.

she picks up a rock and throws it at henry to get him off of him. it hits him in the forehead.

"nice aim." stan comments as the rest of the losers finally catch up to parker. mike struggles across the water, ben helps pull him up to the group.

"you losers are trying to hard with parker," henry takes a few steps forwards, "she'll do ya if you ask nicely." he says as he gropes his crotch area.

the other children are confused as to what he means. parker, on the other hand, gives henry the angriest look anyone has ever seen.

parker went from feeling sad and violated to feeling pissed and violated. she wanted henry to feel the pain she did. she knew he couldn't feel that kind of pain but he could feel another type of pain.

she picks up a big rock. the others watch her movements, fascinated. she gives henry a glare, he gives her a challenging look.

"you wouldn't do it, parker," henry laughs, his laugh sadistic, "you're a pussy."

"fuck you." parker flings the rock at henry, he freezes in shock. parker anderson finally stood up for herself. the rock hits henry in the head, he falls to the floor.

"rock war!" richie screams before getting hit in the forehead with a rock. he falls backwards.

rocks are flying, the losers getting out some built up frustration out. rocks are hitting the bower's gang like crazy.

rock after rock, parker keeps throwing rocks. she wants them to feel pain. she notices henry lying there, not throwing any rocks back. that made her angry, she didn't know why.

eddie jumps on top of the rocks in the water and continues to throw rocks. eddie has a ferocious look in his eyes.

parker takes two rocks and runs across the water. she didn't care that her shoes got soaked.

"parker, what the fuck?!" richie yells, crouching down to avoid getting hit with a flying rock. "what are you doing?"

"who's the helpless one now, henry?" she yells, her voice containing so much anger that she feels tears spring to her eyes. she kicks henry in the stomach.

belch and victor stop throwing rocks, so do the losers, they all watch the scene unfolding. the losers have no idea what's happening, belch and victor do. they don't want to get their asses beat by a girl so they decide to just watch.

parker kicks him again, he eyes squeeze shut in pain. "that's for violating me." she kicks him again. "that's for saying all those nasty things to me." she kicks him another time. "that's for being a fucked up asshole." another kick is delivered to henry's gut. "and that's for thinking you can ever touch me like that ever again."

she takes a few steps backward, the two rocks still in her hands. she throws one at his head. "i hate you." she throws the other rock. "i fucking hate you so much."

parker turns around and storms off. she shoves pasts her best friends. the others begin to follow her. richie stays behind.

"go blow your dad, you mullet wearing asshole!" richie yells, he puts up both middle fingers before walking off.

one thing clouded the other seven kids mind.

what did henry bowers do to parker anderson?

-
the rock war scene is so iconic so sorry 4 changing it up

ok bye <3