life is never easy

Life for khushi was never easy. Khushi was not khushi in the past, she was Esha Verma;a mauritian british middleclass policeman and a housewoman's elder daughter, Mr Dev Verma and Mrs kaamini Verma. She was the princess of her father but her mother never loved her. She always bestows all love on her second son and small daughter, but Esha never cared as she had her father and this always prick the mother. And esha never understood why? She wanted to become a doctor but also a businesswoman and become the richest woman in the world. She was the most intelligent student in her class.... During her college last year exams she came to know about a truth on herself and she understood why her mother hated her. Kaamini was not her real mom, She was the second wife of her father and the mother of her other two siblings only. She was broken as unknowingly she caused problems for her mother. Her own mother who is Mrs Jaya Malhotra and father had an arranged marriage and had separated after 2 years because they could not love each other. Baby Esha stayed with her father only. Every months her mother send somethings for her but Esha is told that her father bought it. Jaya always wanted to meet her but Dev refuse as he did not want Esha to know the truth. And now that Esha know the truth she wants to know her mother.. know how a mother is..how is her love..affection...embrace . She wanted to know everything. But Dev refused saying that Jaya is not alone, she has a whole family of her own..a husband, daughter, son, mom-in-law, dad-in-law siblings-in-law... nieces nephews... a whole family. That is why Esha was so depressed. Everybody thought she would this time... But when she got her results everybody was shocked... She had passed with flying colours. Her father was so happy that he kept a big party for her, and told her that he had a surprise for her.