life is a rose with both soft petals and painful thorns 🌹🌹

Well life does not always have happiness, it has pain too. Likewise Khushi and Arnav too had their share of pain.
5 years ago
When Jaya and khushi confronted Dev, the latter narrated all his wrong doings infront of them. And luckily his children and kaamini heard everything. To say kaamini was very ashamed of herself. She wanted to kill herself but Khushi the girl she always hated stopped her from doing that sin. Khushi told her to come with them all to wherever they will go. They returned to the hotel where Jaya was staying. There started to think of a place to go far from that leech Dev. Jaya and Kaamini went to Khushi to talk to her.
"Beta we have to talk to you about something really important.
"What happened maa?mom?anything serious?"
"Yes beta it's important as its about you. We decided to settle in Us. There Can go to Harvard medical school. You will fulfilled your dreams."
Khushi only smiled at them.
"No maa! I won't. Its high time i stop being selfish and think about Arnav too. I already gave gave lots of pain but not anymore. Im gonna marry him now. I will only run Verma group of industries. Its enough for me."
"Ok beta as you wish".
As they finish talking to Khushi, Jaya and Kaamini called Ratna and asked her to come with her entire family quickly. So Ratna Arnav and all other member arrived as told to the hotel. While sitting Jaya told Ratna that khushi was ready to marry Arnav. Ratna was very happy as Khushi will finally come to her house as daughter.
"But i don't accept this proposal."said Arnav.
"What does Khushi think of me..a toy?  Me too i have feelings. Whenever she would want she would break up with me and whenever she likes she will marry me. I am a human too for god sake. I've learnt to live without khushi now.
"Arnav!!! What are you saying? Are you serious?Don't you love me anymore??"Asked Khushi brokenly.
"I still love you a lot Khushi but i can't trust you anymore. You left once so you can do it again and i'm not that strong anymore to endure one more heartbreak. I'm sorry Khushi but i can't."
Khushi went near Arnav and slap him hard on his face.
"What do you think only you endure Pain? Me too i've died every moment without you. But i was still living just because of you as i thought you wouldn't be able to live if something happened to me. And now when life is giving us another chance to be with each other you back off?? I Hate you Arnav Singh Raizada...i just hate you!" Khushi ran to her bedroom crying a lot. There she packed all her belongings and left for US the next day only as she couldn't stay there anymore.After a few days she joined Harvard medical college. After leaving UK Khushi was no longer herself.she never smile a true smile, never laugh,  she became like a living corpse. Day and night she was just working and schooling. After a few month of staying in US, one day while she returned home bit early due to exams she decided to meet her sisters as she was missing them.Just when she was about to enter their bedroom, she heard them talking to someone on phone. She just peeked inside and was shocked to see them talking with Arnav. She was really angry and was about to go back to her room when she heard Arnav asking about her and all her anger flew away. Then she heard she heard all truth that were unknown to her. Apparently whatever happened on the day was a masterplan Of Mr Arnav singh Raizada. When i refuse to continue my studies this plan was hatched. Whatever Arnav told me that day was just bullshit. He didn't meant any of his words. He wanted me to complete my medical studies first then marry me. He would wait forever for me. That i started loving more than ever if that was possible. That day became more important than my life. Still standing at their door i started feeling very overwhelmed and i just fell down with a thud which warned my sisters who just finished their call. They rushed to me. Seeing my condition they knew that i know everything. They make me stand up and took me to lav's bedroom.
" I knew something was off that day as i saw lots of pain in Arnav's eyes that day, but i preferred listened to my mind who told me to not trust him. How could i do this do him? I slapped him, i slapped my Arnav and did not trust him. I betrayed him. I am not worthy of him. I should die, i don't deserve to live." I was like becoming mad.
" Just touch my Cutie once and i will make sure to kill you the next second". That voice acted as balm to my paining heart.
When i open my eyes, Arnav was at the door opening his arms for me. I didn't waste any second more i just rushed to his arms and hugged him tight.Here in his arms i was home. Somewhere i never want to get separated from. Seeing her lost in each other, Payal, lav and sheetal left us alone. After sometimes Arnav was trying to break the hug but i was not ready to, so he just scooped me off my feet in a bridal style and took me to my bedroom. There he put me on bed and cuddled me after locking the door. After sometimes i remove my face from his neck and took his face in my hands and kissed him hard on his lips which he reciprocate too. The was intense showing the pain of our separation and the happiness of having each other now. We broke the kiss after about 10 mins as we needed air.
"Arnav i want to ask you something, promise me that you want refuse me."
"Anything for you my love, i promise that i will never refuse you cutie". with that he pecked me on my cheek which made my cheeks bright red.
"Arnav make me yours please, in any ways possible" "i cannot bear any separation from you now". Arnav just smile at me.
"Cutie you know i will never refuse you as i love too much for that." "I will fulfill your wish if you want but even i have one wish. That wish is that when i make you mine forever as my wife not girlfriend. That is possible only after you realise your dreams of becoming world best doctor." I am also fulfilling mine too. Three more years i will be doctor too. You too just few more years you will be what you always wanted to be. Then we'll have whole life to be with each other." I loved u, i love you and will always love you till my last breathe Cutie". So now you still want to be mine?"
" What yours? I'm already yours for every lifetimes hubs.Just have to wait some more time to be yours fully and i will. Afterall like it said The fruits of patience is always the sweetest ever". And we hugged each other.
"Cutie one thing more i don't want to be your weakness i want to be your strength".
"But Arnav"
"No..let me finish first Cutie then u talk please" i just pout to this but nevertheless listened to him.
"Cutie i want to be the reason of your smile not tears. That why i decided something. For the rest of our studies we'll not see each other, talk to each other, meet each other, ask about each other to anyone else. It will be like we don't know each other for rest of our remaining studies years.This will make us crave for each other make us do our best and also enable us to learn quickly and we won't even know when our studies are over and we will be in each other arms agains. Now you can talk".
"When you talk and decide everything who i am to say anything? Well i'm not convinced but i won't refuse you too. For now stop talking.. i just want to be with you". And both slept in each other arms.
After two days Arnav was packing to go back to UK.  He had a noon flight. Since morning he was searching was Khushi but couldn't find her. About eleven o'clock he reached the Airport and still no sign of khushi. Just when he was about to board the plane he got a message from Khushi. " Heyy Arnav i know Since Morning you are searching for me but couldn't fine me. Well i am in San francisco lifeCare hospital right now, had a 2am flight. I didn't want to wake you up as i didn't want you to know that i was leaving. I couldn't see you leaving it would pain me a lot. So when the opportunity of a 2 days assignment came up from that hospital i quickly accepted. I love you Arnav alot more than you can imagine. This will be the last message from me till our studies are over. But i'm still not convinced with all these. And i'm still angry with you. So it's upto you to find a way when you will come back how to pacify me. Bye ASR i hate you". So i quickly reply her before i board my plane.
"Love you too and don't you worry i will soon make you convince and also pacify you by the best way possible. Byee Verma... Hate you too!".
Flashbacks  ends